My philosophy

wooaah

yeh i'm feeling pretty crap right now too.

And now for some forced optimism: if everyone is just as pathetic, then we're all equal. And we shouldn't feel like we're worth any less than anyone else.

... nope. I don't believe a single word of that either, but thats just right now. Hopefully we both feel better later and are in the mood for some optimism.

Cool_Un_Cool

Yep, that was my point.
Everyone's existence is just as meanigless if you pull back and look at the larger picture.
So who give a s**t anyway, right?

skye

Cool_Un_Cool said:
Yep, that was my point.
Everyone's existence is just as meanigless if you pull back and look at the larger picture.
So who give a s**t anyway, right?

True, everyone will experience death eventually. But I don't think life is entirely meaningless.. life is what YOU make of it, and the experiences that you go through in life can give it meaning. Basically what I'm trying to say is that, whether one's life is meaningless or not really depends on the individual.

wooaah

I don't even think it has to be about meaning. I sure haven't found the meaning to my life.

I deal with it this way. This life is all i have. Some time in the future, i won't have it. Regardless of the big picture, I can either hate the time I have, or I can enjoy it.

Its not about helping people or changing the world or anything like that. Its just about me being happy. If i can do that. Well... that's the better of the two options.