MY PERSONALITY SUCKS

I feel that i've been cursed with no personality or a terrible one. i dont get excited, im very sarcastic and everything and everyone pisses me off, im very emotional and i take everything to heart, when im around people im so nervous i never have anything to say so i cant participate in conversation, like my mind just cant function that way that i cant talk back and forth with ease with strangers or anyone for that matter

Lea

Banned
You need to write more what it is that makes you pissed.. Because sometimes there is an outside reason so it´s no point beating yourself for being mean. You must know yourself, how you are inside and if there is really hate. Unfortunately it´s more difficult not being pissed once you develop the ability to see through people.. Of course for those who judge others according to how much they smile, everybody is nice and friendly.

recluse

I know how you feel...I look at people i work with and i can't help but feel lame compared to them...I feel humourless...Lifeless...Sullen....Boring.

Looking at your pic i'd say you have a nice personality..You are smiling in the pic atleast.

recluse said:
I know how you feel...I look at people i work with and i can't help but feel lame compared to them...I feel humourless...Lifeless...Sullen....Boring.

Looking at your pic i'd say you have a nice personality..You are smiling in the pic atleast.

im smiling in the pic but under that im miserable, its all fake, my regular facial expression isnt great i guess because people are always asking me whats wrong...i guess it shows on my face that i am not happy deep down inside

cobalt_bluester

Hello

Hi. I hate it when people ask you what's wrong because this can make you feel even more worse and even more of an outcast. Why do people never question us when we are happy, but can be in our face when we are low and depressed? By the way, love your picture and think you have a lot going for you :)

Re: Hello

cobalt_bluester said:
Hi. I hate it when people ask you what's wrong because this can make you feel even more worse and even more of an outcast. Why do people never question us when we are happy, but can be in our face when we are low and depressed? By the way, love your picture and think you have a lot going for you :)

Oh thank you so much...yeah i hate when people asks me whats wrong or why do i look so serious or mean like im suppose to give them all the horrible details of my life and it does make me feel worse because i dont like that they can see that...i just want to be normal and fit in

Helyna

Yeah, I like your picture and your site name. I've noticed myself getting really irritable at little things - and really sarcastic because I don't know what else to say - lately, and I don't know why, either. Maybe you're frustrated because you can't talk comfortably. Maybe that's why you're annoyed easily. I don't know, of course, because I don't know you. And I wonder how much of my life I spend putting on a happy face when I feel terrible deep down inside... so don't think you're alone.