my mood changes all the time

ioanna

Really,its been a long time..now i barely eat,dont want to dance,dont draw,just write..i used to do a lot.some days i am ok but some i dont feel like doing anything..just sit or sleep so time pass..i know life is great but sometimes i just dont feel it.when i advise others its easy but for myself its different..

recluse

the same, someone once said that i had a split personality whcih kind of hurt. My rare happy moments don't last for long sadly.

ces4r87

when im around my mom, my 2 brothers, my sister, and my four closest cousins im a whole different person. they've told me many times that im funny. why cant i be that person around everyone else. sometimes when im with them, and im having a good time, i ask myself, why cant i act like this all the time?? y is it so hard for me to make more friends?? then i would just get depressed, and my attitude will change right there. that quickly....idk...

Jellybeans

yeah i get really angry sometimes when i'm stuck in my mode of anxiety. i find that whenever i let it all go and quit giving a shit, i can actually lose my anxiety symptoms completely... same goes for when i'm feeling depressed.

bleach

Banned
Maybe you have bipolar disorder. Have you read about it? I know a lot of people have that problem and medication helps them much.

blue

Jellybeans said:
yeah i get really angry sometimes when i'm stuck in my mode of anxiety. i find that whenever i let it all go and quit giving a shit, i can actually lose my anxiety symptoms completely... same goes for when i'm feeling depressed.

Me too