My mind.

fate12321

So apparently, as the title says it, I'm having some issues with my mind. What I mean about this is that I tend to think a lot. I'm always constantly daydreaming about random stuff. I keep remembering things that happened a log time a go, Ex: childhood memories, school stuff, random memories. I also tend to make up stuff in my mind as well.
I have a hard time concentrating due to this, and I'm find myself just staring blankly at something and then realize that I was just daydreaming.

I'm just wondering, does something like this happen to any of you all?

TreeBones

All the time!!
for example, I will just be sitting there and start thinking about something dumb I said in the 2nd grade and wonder if anyone remembered.
When I was in school I could sit through a whole class and not have remembered a thing the teacher said because I was daydreaming.
I try to tell myself the past is the past and focus on the now but I still do this every now and then so don't feel bad.

Used to happen to me quite often. Mostly i'd daydream about the girls i went to school with. Hmm... they probably daydreamed about me too. I hope.

SophiaL

I do that too. I wish I could turn my mind off sometimes, it just goes on and on. I think everyone experiences that to some level.

Whoopdeedoo

I drift off into my own thoughts so often i barely participate in real life.
And im so glad you brought this up cause its been a cocern of mine
I think this ruminating is sort of senseless but its like im trying to sort things out and make sense of things. I seem to always be looking for patterns and reasons why
I got so sick with this disease. I think if i can find valid reasons and learn from my past that i wont be dermed to repeat my mistakes.
The other reason is that im just so damn bored and lonely.
And i spend so muchtime alone doing this that ive become increasing uncomfortable in social situations because ihave trouble being present now and paying attention
I also fear that others will notice me drifting and think im weird and ridicule and gossip as that type of reaction to me has happened to me before
You are not alone in that and i thank you so much for sharing that