My message

SadAngelOfLove

I am not always as sad but I feel better. Though I want to say if you cut then understand that it's not good for you.. Once you do it it's hard to control so please don't do it. Im sure there is someone out there who cares about you.. Even if you feel lonely.. Hopefully there is someone or maybe you will find someone who cares. My message is to try to focus on life in a better way. I know life is hard.. But you can do it. I've learned many things. Being really depressed didn't help much. I'm really shy but I have a couple of friends who I trust. It's hard to find them but I'm sure if you try then maybe you will make good friends.
(Yes I cut myself. For 4 years now. Yes I'm shy. But I'm trying really hard to stop and to look more on the bright side because my family and friends love me and I don't want them to be sad. )

ImNotMyIllness

Very nice message. Yes, please don't cut yourself. Try to learn to love yourself. Like you said, there are people that care about you. :)

jaim38

Good message! For people who don't have friends or family for support, there are free hotlines they can call and speak to professionals - just google them.