My introduction :)

Vale96

Hi people!, first of all, I must clarify that English is not my mother tongue, it is Spanish. So hope I make myself clear and please tell me if I make some sort of mistake when writing :bigsmile:.

Well, I am a 20-year-old female from Uruguay currently studying to be an English teacher (still a lot to learn), although I like English I don't know if I really want to be a teacher my whole life.

Anyway, another thing I really like is CG (related to 3D, animation, modeling..), and of course, I love gaming (something that I try to moderate now :eek:mg:)

I was a member of the Spanish version of this forum five years ago and it was really useful to me since I was a really shy and anxious teen and I could share my problems here. But luckily I am less shy and anxious now :giggle: xP.. but as always, life has its ups and downs.

I am looking forward to meeting new people and at the same time improve my English, and of course, help users as they helped me.

Please call me Vale and Thanks for reading!

ozley62

Hello Vale!! Don't worry, your English and grammar are better than mine.[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk