My heartfully painful story

HopelessStranger

Back in highschool. Me being fool for love fell deeply in love for this girl in chemisty class. She would always say hi to me when nobody does.(except for my teacher who likes me a lot....she is weird..she would try to hug me at times and like to take pictures with me :confused:) ANYWAYS :D This girl would ask me to hold her hand in class for a 3 seconds.(I would refuse but then eventually give in...the whole class was looking...shyness to teh max) She would also ask me stuff like what do you like.( I would just smile) She even told me she wants to marry me and would like to meet my mother. She looks at me at times when we cross each others path in hallways. One day I saw her at the local library. I was walking down the stairs when I saw her face to face as she was climbing upstairs. She saw me and said hi. Her face was bright red. (this is the most romantic moment in my life so far aside from me stalking this girl I liked in school) The next couple of days I would go outside walking alone hoping to find her walking home from the library. It would rain but I didn't care. I would sing to myself. The next couple of months went by she seems to ignore me more and more to the point where she would say hi once every week. Guess why she was like that. She fell for this foreign exchange student from Mexico. She was chasing him like crazy and I would be sad like crazy.

that is why...

"When I fall in love it will be forever
Or I'll never fall in love
In a restless world like this is
Love is ended before it's begun
And too many moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun

When I give my heart it will be completely
Or I'll never give my heart
And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you."

I know I talk like a highschool girl on the internet.

Silentknight

that is why...

"When I fall in love it will be forever
Or I'll never fall in love
In a restless world like this is
Love is ended before it's begun
And too many moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun

When I give my heart it will be completely
Or I'll never give my heart
And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you."

I can relate to this part so well may I ask did you come up with this yourself if so I'll let you know i'm gonna write this down and never forget it because it really touched me. I hope you find the right person I know I'm still looking.

I can relate to this part so well may I ask did you come up with this yourself if so I'll let you know i'm gonna write this down and never forget it because it really touched me. I hope you find the right person I know I'm still looking.

It's beautiful.. the lyrics... I think they're lyrics to a song, though i could be wrong. Anyway to OP, I've had something similar I guess... For myself at least, it's because the girl was waiting for me to make a move and I did nothing.

ありがとう

I find that really bittersweet, reminds me of an anime. The lesson here is to snatch what's in front of you before it goes.