My friends new girlfriend.

Silvio

My mate introduced me to his new girlfriend today & i pissed myself laughing because she's in a wheelchair.

Am i outta order.??

InDeepshit

yep it is- there really isn't anything funny about a person in a wheelchair, but i'm sure your response came out of a lack of empathy rather than cruelty. I've made the same mistake with a stroke patient, and i still cringe at how insensitive i was. If you realise what you did was inappropriate, you can become self aware and prevent yourself from making the same mistake again. Just don't forget it otherwise you learn nothing.

maggie

Silvio said:
My mate introduced me to his new girlfriend today & i pissed myself laughing because she's in a wheelchair.

Am i outta order.??
what do you think Silvio? do you even have to ask? holy shit man.. :roll:

sickofbeinglonely

Why is this fucking scumbag still posting offensive shit on here? He thinks it's funny to degrade women and black people (although he apparently likes Bob Marley?!? That reminds me of "white power" skinheads who like ska music!) and now he's moved on to poking fun at disabled people? Yeah, that's hilarious, Silvio! Bet you wouldn't be pissing yourself laughing if you were in a wheelchair!

The guy's a walking contradiction anyway. One minute he's saying how many women he's slept with and that he recommends we all take cocaine... the next he says he spends his life behind a laptop all day and has the curtains permanently closed?!?

Why don't you just grow up, Silvio, or better still, fuck off and never darken this board again.

maggie

Silvio said:
sickofbeinglonely said:
Why is this fucking scumbag still posting offensive shit on here? He thinks it's funny to degrade women and black people (although he apparently likes Bob Marley?!? That reminds me of "white power" skinheads who like ska music!) and now he's moved on to poking fun at disabled people? Yeah, that's hilarious, Silvio! Bet you wouldn't be pissing yourself laughing if you were in a wheelchair!

The guy's a walking contradiction anyway. One minute he's saying how many women he's slept with and that he recommends we all take cocaine... the next he says he spends his life behind a laptop all day and has the curtains permanently closed?!?

Why don't you just grow up, Silvio, or better still, fuck off and never darken this board again.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA..!!

So what if i hate Nigga's..?!
ya know what? I just don't get the mindset that you don't consider other people's feelings at all when you post Silvio. If you're trying to get the 'shock value'..by offending people..then..hooray! you've done it..big fuckin deal, but, what's the point for you? Being a racist is nothing to be proud of..disappointing, cause when you first came on this site, i thought you were here genuinely to perhaps get some help..talk to others who suffer similar symptoms as you..but posting racist and hurtful things? Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your day..or more importantly..with your life?

Silvio

Yeah, i am a bit outta order for some of the things that i post, but i always post shit like that when i'm drunk & don't realise that i did so until the next morning.