my first date ever

Falcon

This girl I've met a few times asked me if I wanted to go out for drinks some time, just the two of us. Honestly I didn't even really notice her as dating material but this will be sooo cool!!!

Richey

you'll enjoy it and especially if you know her as a friend already it means that rejection probably wont happen because you know her already, they are the best dates the ones where you already know everything about the person and you can finally take advantage of the situation and so you become even closer, god its been so long since i dated so good luck and let us know how it went :wink:

pitkreet

Brilliant news, Falcon! I'm chuffed for you.

It's really encouraging to see, through their own efforts, someone here extricating themselves from the grip of SA and starting to build a happy life. You thoroughly deserve.

:D

Falcon

Thanks guys. This is so cool. We're actually going to have lunch, since she works kind of late and I'm busy several nights this week.

Oh and...btw...I went out to a bar last night, had a lot of fun, and ended up with 2 more phone numbers!!

cLavain

justsomebloke25 said:
Way to go, Falcon!

The only thing I get from women in bars is dirty looks!! :lol:

LOL! I remember this quote from SlashDot where they were discussing real life super powers:

I've got a super power! I'm invisible to attractive women!
Ha ha!

Quixote

Compliments from me as well!

But make sure you do not fall in love too badly before you are sure of a positive outcome. Keep a detached attitude, or Clash's "profecy" might still come true... (as it did with me every time I fell in love in my life)

Septor

Way to go Falcon. That's the way to do it.You seem to have improved lot sense first coming here. :D

spikefan777

Congrats Falcon, that's great news! Hope that everything goes smoothly for you.

So your not nervous, at like all?

exuser01

spikefan777 said:

No because he feels confident and thats all that matters to girls. I know this one guy who was born without a waist so he crawls to get to get around. But hes so confident every girl wants his hot torso.

shovelhead

spikefan777 said:

Its natural to feel some nervouseness ;-)

To Falcon: Good luck and remember, just have fun, not every relationship works out or is meant to for that matter, just enjoy yourself and see where it leads..

Falcon

spikefan777 said:

Not really! I'm just happy! :)

Macarena313

Falcon said:
Thanks guys. This is so cool. We're actually going to have lunch, since she works kind of late and I'm busy several nights this week.

Oh and...btw...I went out to a bar last night, had a lot of fun, and ended up with 2 more phone numbers!!

BRAVO!! i think you no longer belong in this forum :D you dont sound anxious at all :) im so happy to hear people making progress!!
Good luck on your date!