My first and only date

Siegfried

That's so rude... something like that happened to me once, i was knowing a girl on internet, everything was fine and then she just blocked me, that was like a year ago, i never knew why she did it, there are some weird girls out there :s

YellowBird

something similar happened with the one and only person i loved.i'm still not over him and he probably thinks i'm the biggest freak.when i found out he started dating someone right after our disastrous date,i nearly lost my mind(literally).all thanks to this ****ing disorder,that was his only problem,"that i don't speak".

anuskas

I met some people from internet and that never happened to me because we always talked on the phone first before we met (I felt we were friends). Try to do that the next time if you can. And stop thinking about her, she doesn´t deserve you!

Dovahkiin

You're not alone my friend. I had my first girlfriend when i was 18. It lasted 10 months. My ex gf had problems at home which is why we broke up. I'm 21 now and still do not have a girlfriend. I find it sooo hard to talk to girls in person. I can talk to them online about anything but when I come face to face, I suddenly have no idea what to say.

A friend

It doesn't matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to find a girlfriend.
And I'd desperately want to have one.
It's not a question of sex. It's a question of finding someone willing to go beyond appearances, willing to love me and accept me as I am.
I'm 23 years old, I'm extremely shy, and I suffer from palmar hyperhidrosis.
This is the story of my first and only date.

Last year I tried internet dating for the first time. I thought it could be a nice way of getting to know someone without them knowing about my disease. I managed to find a girl I actually had a few interests in common with, and started talking with her. We kept the conversation going for 3 months before deciding to meet. I was quite happy to find someone who was interested in me.
Winter. Saturday afternoon. Temperature: 2°C.
I arrived at the park at 2.00 pm. We actually had to meet at 2.30, but I wanted to make sure to be there, no matter what. I even brought with me a box of chocolates, thinking it might make a nice gift.
At 2.30 I sit on a bench, waiting for her.
Time passed...
3.30. There was still no sign of her. It started raining, and I took out my umbrella. I already knew how it would end, but I told myself to keep waiting. Maybe there'd been a problem with her bus, maybe something had happened to her brother. Maybe I was just making up excuses...
4.30. I started sneezing but the rain had stopped... only to be replaced by snow. But I was still there. I didn't want to give up. I would have given up an arm just to have someone who cared about me. I was foolishly hoping for a miracle...
5.30. Still snowing. I was the only person left in the park. I'd tried my best to hold back the tears, but there was no point anymore. I was alone. That day, just like every other day of my life, nobody cared.

I threw away the box of chocolates, and went back home. A few minutes later, the snow had stopped.

-Read this-

The status symbols I listed-

If you probably don't have one of those, that might be the cause of this thing.

Women tend to be highly demanding. Not all, but most.

sara226

It doesn't matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to find a girlfriend.
And I'd desperately want to have one.
It's not a question of sex. It's a question of finding someone willing to go beyond appearances, willing to love me and accept me as I am.
I'm 23 years old, I'm extremely shy, and I suffer from palmar hyperhidrosis.
This is the story of my first and only date.

Last year I tried internet dating for the first time. I thought it could be a nice way of getting to know someone without them knowing about my disease. I managed to find a girl I actually had a few interests in common with, and started talking with her. We kept the conversation going for 3 months before deciding to meet. I was quite happy to find someone who was interested in me.
Winter. Saturday afternoon. Temperature: 2°C.
I arrived at the park at 2.00 pm. We actually had to meet at 2.30, but I wanted to make sure to be there, no matter what. I even brought with me a box of chocolates, thinking it might make a nice gift.
At 2.30 I sit on a bench, waiting for her.
Time passed...
3.30. There was still no sign of her. It started raining, and I took out my umbrella. I already knew how it would end, but I told myself to keep waiting. Maybe there'd been a problem with her bus, maybe something had happened to her brother. Maybe I was just making up excuses...
4.30. I started sneezing but the rain had stopped... only to be replaced by snow. But I was still there. I didn't want to give up. I would have given up an arm just to have someone who cared about me. I was foolishly hoping for a miracle...
5.30. Still snowing. I was the only person left in the park. I'd tried my best to hold back the tears, but there was no point anymore. I was alone. That day, just like every other day of my life, nobody cared.

I threw away the box of chocolates, and went back home. A few minutes later, the snow had stopped.

Sorry. That must really hurt.

Don't give up though. A lot of people probably back out of meeting up with people from the internet.

I hope you will find someone one day. :)