My dead life

kylesesh

PLEASE READ

It started a few weeks ago.
I was happily engaged to the love of my life.
But something was going wrong ::(:
I hadn't seen her in over a month
So after some careful consideration i decided to end the engagement and our relationship.

I called her a few mins later and that was the end of us.
Her tears chilled me to the very core of my body.

That night i thought about a lot of things... Me and her, college, our friends... Not to mention i was in the same course as her.

Few days later i went to enroll for my course.

I spoke to my ex Kim hoping to get her back... I begged her saying i could fix everything and make it all better.

It didn't work ::(:

I had just lost my one true love in the matter of a few seconds.

Now I'm in college facing death threats from her friends every day.

I feel so bad i just want to sleep and wake up knowing that it will all be better.

But i know that wont happen.

But perhaps in the next nanosecond a trillion hot suns will light up and end my misery once and for all... I'm waiting. :(

Last edited:

sleeper

Death threats over a break up? Sounds like there is more to this story.

Letting enough time pass is really the only way to get over this kind of pain. You are still young, and down the road when you fall in love again and the old memories fade you will just look back at this as a learning experience.

Ignace

Why the f*ck did u broke up with her ? If you didn't want to be with her anymore you could have told her when you saw her again. After that you could still make up. But .. why did u end it ? You tell us it's the love of your life and want her back ? Were you drugged when you ended your relationship ?