My dad is in the hospital again

alwayssunnyinphiladelphia

My dad is disabled because he had a stroke years ago my mum died when I was young. My dad started having seizures and vomiting in the middle of the night yesterday. I am just back from the hospital I think he might have had another stroke I feel ****ing **** right now I can't even go out to cheer myself up because going out just makes me feel inferior and bad about myself

WeirdyMcGee

I'm really sorry about all this...
I've been in similar situations before with health issues and worse-- always brings on so much stress and emotion.
The only thing that seems to help me for a short while is distraction.

You can keep venting here if it helps at all?

I find it really hard not to get bitter does anybody else get this. My mums sister has 5 kids they are all very confident have no social problems I get very cross at them even tho I know it is unfair for me to do that I really can't help it.

MrSunday

I feel your pain...

Not sure how to help. From reading your second post, could it be that you envy your relatives? I would focus on your positive traits.

I feel your pain...

Not sure how to help. From reading your second post, could it be that you envy your relatives? I would focus on your positive traits.

Thanks for replies I don't really expect anybody to be helpful I just like to know peoples listening.
He didn't have another stroke I just found out but he has a chest infection and has to stay in hospital. This is crazy the hospital phoned my house and I almost didn't answer because I was so nervous just to have to speak to another human. When they were asking me questions like about my dads medication and all I could hardly answer them. I don't have a stutter normally but when I'm talking to people I don't know well or have just met I kind of stutter it is really embarrassing plus other people notice it.

Srijita52

That's awful. I'm sorry. I hope he feels better soon. I understand it must be very hard for you too, hang in there.

truffleshuffle

My dad is disabled because he had a stroke years ago my mum died when I was young. My dad started having seizures and vomiting in the middle of the night yesterday. I am just back from the hospital I think he might have had another stroke I feel ****ing **** right now I can't even go out to cheer myself up because going out just makes me feel inferior and bad about myself
I hate hostpitals had a operation my self this year and my mom nearly died this year. It was so bad they gave her last rights. I hope your father gets better Its a very scary time for sure.