my blood is so desgusting

I am both a Sociophobic and a stammerer. Thus i was destined to be a slave for ever thanks to my abominable bloodline. my whole pedigree seems to be mad. take my father..he is a worst psycho I've ever seen in my entire life. He is a mad dog literally. I hate to see his shitty face. i wish he were dead before i was born.i am fed up this hopeless life. It is the hardest thing in this world to live just to die. I have been living for almost 12 years in anticipation of my death. My parents are as good as dead for me. I willfully chose a very low profile job to meet both ends meet and its been like living in hell all these years. I feel suffocated at my workplace. For a change shortly i am getting promoted...how can i lead my team being a mute.. ? I cant speak a single word before strangers or otherwise. I cant supervise my team. I always live in constant fear that i will be made fun of. I am rotting inside but put on fake smiling face just to project myself to be a normal human being. It is a sin to be a child of abnormal parents. I am 35....a recluse for ever...i have never experienced happiness in those 35 years of my life sentence. ok..ok..ok...what shall i do now

Last edited:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
What do you want? Honestly. This is not a site for suicide research, and you've already told a story. So what do you really want?

ETA: lnstead of responding to me, you edit your post so as to change the whole point of it? Okay.

Last edited: