My anxiety has...

4seasons

....gone from having a good day every now and then to having a bad day every now and then. I'm pretty stoked about. I think I'm starting to recover, I still have a hard time maintaining a conversation with people but I think that will come with practice. Practice I'll get now that I don't try my hardest to avoid talking to people. And of course I still can't talk to girls I'm attracted to, but again, practice...hopefully.

Its all thanks to my job. I seriously think every one on this site should get a job in customer service, it helped me so its at least worth a try.

Thanks for reading, just wanted to make a positive post for a change.

xSleepy

FANTASTICOOOOOO!!!! :D

I had a job dealing with customers all the time. It totally did help. Well, until I lost that job. The I went back into my deep dark hole.... :(

But if i wouldve stayed I probably wouldve improved even more.

But anyways, its good to hear your getting better
:D

Zarrix

I like to think that I have 'better' days, where I sound a bit more confident and act with more swagger. Then the next day its all doom and gloom =(

4seasons

SleepingBeauty said:
FANTASTICOOOOOO!!!! :D

I had a job dealing with customers all the time. It totally did help. Well, until I lost that job. The I went back into my deep dark hole.... :(

But if i wouldve stayed I probably wouldve improved even more.

But anyways, its good to hear your getting better
:D
How did you lose it?

steel_sparks

thats great to hear I agree with the practice thing, just don't avoid conversations and try and get as much practice as you can talking, thats what i'm doing and it's working for me.

Peace out
Gray