linkin park.
shiny toy guns.
saosin.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
to name a few, of course.
I like rnb ALOT too.
&gotta love those dance tunes too.

Richey

yeah yeah yeahs are a great live band, go check them out if they tour again.

the kinks
bjork
daft punk
the clash
dj shadow
the shins
radiohead (massively)
dandy warhols
pink floyd
sigur ros
neil young
XTC
suede
velvet underground
blur
manic street preachers
public enemy
queen

too many to choose :lol:

Some_guy

Just to name a few,

Michael Jackson
James Brown
Stevie Wonder
Notorious B.I.G
Kanye West
N.E.R.D/Pharrell

LittleMissScareAll

Alice In Chains, Graveworm, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, Drowning Pool, Godhead, My Ruin, Misfits, Dissection, Stone Sour, Shade Empire, Megadeth, Demon Hunter, Toxic Narcotic, Opeth, Dir En Grey, Cruxshadows, Trivium, Type O Negative, Bile, The 69 Eyes, Krisiun, 30 Seconds to Mars, Belphegor, Tura Satana, Manhole, Bullet For My Valentine, Hell Within, Arch Enemy, Chimaira, Maroon, Marilyn Manson, Scum of the Earth, Nothingface, And Hell Followed, Stone Temple Pilots, Snot, Slipknot, Disturbed, Static-X, The Cure, Nirvana, Thy Serpent, Dry Kill Logic, Mnemic, Jack off Jill, Epsilon Zero, Scarling., Earshot, Switchblade Symphony, Crisis, It Dies Today, God Forbid, Spineshank, Otep, 40 Below Summer, Apartment 26, Sinomatic, LiveOnRelease, Kittie, Nevermore, Cave In, Breaking Benjamin, Bloodthorn, Coal Chamber, Scar Symmetry, All That Remains, Lacuna Coil, Zeromancer, Ours, Muse, Rammstein, Vision of Disorder, Old Man's Child, Nokturnal Mortum, Godsmack, Sentenced, Deathbound, Kataklysm, Gorgoroth, Dying Fetus, Dee Snider, Corpse Vomit, Slayer, Sevendust, Murderdolls, A Perfect Circle, Tool, Between The Buried And Me, Fiona Apple, Enslaved, Orgy, Mudvayne, Dissection, Beyond All Reason, Drain S.T.H., Dope, Bubblebath in Blood, Motograter, Year of the Rabbit, The Used, AFI, HIM, Himsa, Sugarcoma, Avenged Sevenfold, Danzig, Damageplan, Atreyu, At the Gates, Sacramentum, Deeds of Flesh, Sin Origin, The Berzerker, Mayhem, Marduk, Darkthrone, Mistress, Grief of Emerald, Celtic Frost, Cryptopsy, Anti-Nowhere League, Lamb of God, Mastodon, Dawn, Emperor, Impaled Nazarene, Darkthrone, Motorhead, Anthrax, Sentenced, Deftones, As I Lay Dying, Raunchy, Norma Jean, Caliban, Cannibal Corpse, Fear Factory, Ramones, Circle Takes The Square, Losa, Mayhem, Inkubus Sukkubus, In Flames, Soilwork, Black Tape For A Blue Girl, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, Morbid Angel, Unloco, Union Underground, Unearth, Machine Head, Metallica, Manntis, Soulfly, Taproot, Tiamat, Suicidal Tendencies, Susperia, Soil, Borknagar, Skrape, Korn, The Doors, The Zombies, Society 1, Satyricon, Darkest Hour, Monster Magnet, Ministry, Behemoth, God Dethroned, Black Label Society, Skinny Puppy, Meshuggah, Devilish Impressions, Fleshcrawl, Diecast, Dillinger Escape Plan, Anaal Nathrakh, Nile, Mortiis, Hypocrisy, Effcee, Pitbull Daycare, My Chemical Romance, Skinlab, Six Feet Under, Seraphim Shock, BloodSimple, Depeche Mode, Sepultura, Metallica, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Soundgarden, Pain, Poison The Well, Puscifer, Combichrist, Ra, Mushroomhead, Killswitch Engage, Amorphis, Ill Nino, Kidneythieves, Gwar, Iced Earth, Children of Bodom, Evanescence, Paradise Lost, Macabre, Kvist, Nehemah, Flyleaf, The Autumn Offering, Dragonforce, Deadsy, Bullets and Octane, Bury Your Dead, Graven, 1349, Walls of Jericho, Down, Great Deceiver, Lollipop Lust Kill, Throwdown, Grip Inc, Kreator, A Life Once Lost, Genitorturers, Connected, Demons And Wizards, lots of others! WAY TOO MANY TO NAME THEM ALL.

SocialRetahd

Little Miss Scare All, what about love and rockets? I'm not into the goth scene, but mirror people is a great song.

cool list littlemissscareall, you've got the zombies, white zombie and rob zombie hehe, some of my favs too

i love metal, old and new, and classic rock

chuck berry, little richard, elvis presley, the beatles, the who, steppenwolf, steve miller band, rolling stones, jimi hendrix, janis joplin, the doors, cream, traffic, alice cooper, frank zappa, deep purple, pink floyd, led zeppelin, yes, the guess who, bto, csn&y, elp, jethro tull, the kinks, dio, rainbow, chicago, nazareth, zztop, rush, triumph, cheap trick, the clash, big audio dynamite, santana, ten years after, the b-52's, bob marley, billy squier, heart, missing persons, johnny cash, charlie daniels band, lynyrd skynyrd, the outlaws, molly hatchet, boston, the pretenders, queen, blue oyster cult, peter frampton, aerosmith, ac/dc, alice in chains, helmet, the offspring, green day, ok this list could go on forever

last week we went to see godsmack, army of anyone, saliva, sparta - awesome concert

keep on rockin'

I love music. For me it's the best thing in life and nothing can bring me more happiness than music. I just love to absorb myself in music and let it control my emotions.

My taste in music differs from most people. I'm a huge fan of symphonic music. And I also love some of the electronic stuff. The only music music i dont like is Hip-Hop and R&B. Rap is not really music imo, it's just buncha beats and shouting.

Anyways. here's a list of my favorite musicians/bands...

Elton John
Nirvana
SOAD
EvaneScence
Aria (Russian rock band)

My favorite film composers...

John Williams (Star Wars, ET)
Howard Shore (Lord of the Rings)
Hans Zimmer (Lion King, Gladiator)
James Horner (Aliens, Titanic, Troy)
James Newton Howard (Sixth Sense, King Kong)
Trevor Jones (Excalibur)
Giorgio Moroder (Scarface)
Jerry Goldsmith (Total Recall)
Haiyo Miyazaki (anime)
Danny Elfman (Tim Burton's films)

My favorite video game composers...

Jeremy Soule (Morrowind, Guild Wars, Oblivion) <----i worship his music
Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy series)
Koji Kondo (Zelda, Mario, Donkey Kong. Pilotwings)
Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Xenosaga)
Koichi Siguyama (Dragon Quest series, Tetris 2)
Inon Zur (Icewind Dale II, Winter Assault)
Mark Morgan (Placescape: Torment, Fallout)
Alexander Brandon (Deus Ex, Unreal Tournament)

Just to name a few... :D

Anyways. As you can see I like different variety of music. Let me know what you guys think of my taste in music.

Higolo

mystic_silence said:
I love music. For me it's the best thing in life and nothing can bring me more happiness than music. I just love to absorb myself in music and let it control my emotions.

My taste in music differs from most people. I'm a huge fan of symphonic music. And I also love some of the electronic stuff. The only music music i dont like is Hip-Hop and R&B. Rap is not really music imo, it's just buncha beats and shouting.

Anyways. here's a list of my favorite musicians/bands...

Elton John
Nirvana
SOAD
EvaneScence
Aria (Russian rock band)

My favorite film composers...

John Williams (Star Wars, ET)
Howard Shore (Lord of the Rings)
Hans Zimmer (Lion King, Gladiator)
James Horner (Aliens, Titanic, Troy)
James Newton Howard (Sixth Sense, King Kong)
Trevor Jones (Excalibur)
Giorgio Moroder (Scarface)
Jerry Goldsmith (Total Recall)
Haiyo Miyazaki (anime)
Danny Elfman (Tim Burton's films)

My favorite video game composers...

Jeremy Soule (Morrowind, Guild Wars, Oblivion) <----i worship his music
Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy series)
Koji Kondo (Zelda, Mario, Donkey Kong. Pilotwings)
Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Xenosaga)
Koichi Siguyama (Dragon Quest series, Tetris 2)
Inon Zur (Icewind Dale II, Winter Assault)
Mark Morgan (Placescape: Torment, Fallout)
Alexander Brandon (Deus Ex, Unreal Tournament)

Just to name a few... :D

Anyways. As you can see I like different variety of music. Let me know what you guys think of my taste in music.

I agree. All his symphonies seem to fit in with the FF games.
LEGEND

DYiNG-iNSiDE

Nirvana, Hinder, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Led Zepplin, REO speedwagon, Sublime, Green Day ((the old stuff)), The Flaming Lips, Seether tons more i cant think of right now i go by songs more tha the bands tho u kno?