Musicians.... post your work here :)

KiaKaha

Banned
Thought I would make a thread similar to the artists post your work thread...except for musos..!
Be interested to hear other peoples musical talents, I know you guys are out there...even if your not that good (I'm not really) be great to hear some of your work.

I'll start by posting a video I made a couple weeks back.
Everlong by the foo fighters cover.

Foo Fighters - Everlong Guitar Cover - YouTube

Blabla..

hi shikiwi

there was a similar thread started here not too long ago , i think they should merge , i like your title better

very cool guitar playing , i had a fender that looked exactly like this

good stuff !

KiaKaha

Banned
hi shikiwi

there was a similar thread started here not too long ago , i think they should merge , i like your title better

very cool guitar playing , i had a fender that looked exactly like this

good stuff !

Argh.. I didnt see that... I even checked... can the powers that be help out here? Sorry about that. Thanks Blabla, cant go wrong with a strat I reckon...I hope yours found a nice home.

Nice cover! Great job.
Can't say I'm as good, I just mess around, "musician" is not applicable to me, I mostly just enjoy others work, but I'm at the simple stage.
Not a song, just something I made up. I should have probably worked harder lol. But I'm not good with composing. Just random junk with horrible sound :p

"good" is totally subjective...I respect anyone that gives it ago even if they arent virtuosos. I have seen little kids play way better than me. Your sounding good though, thanks for posting.

KiaKaha

Banned
Made this a couple of days ago. Just thought I would upload and share. Its a bit of a crappy take and there a couple of mistakes but oh well...

Ok

Took it down...it was a abysmal. Another take and a bit more practice and I will stick it back up.

Last edited: