Moving and bloke at work

SmartyPants

I just started a job 2 months ago. Theres a bloke there who I am attracted to and who seems really nice. All i really know about him is his name though. I told him I was moving and he offered to help me. Just wondering what people thought

MikeyC

All you know about him is his name.

It's safe to say that all he knows about you is your name.

He has offered to help you move.

I think that's a sign that he wants to get to know you a little better. ;)

SmartyPants

I would find out more about him. Talk to him, & get to know him.

I'm curious to see what happens. Good luck. :)

Hi WhiteRose,

Yeah I already told him two days ago that I couldnt let him help me as I dont know him well enough. I told him I really appreciate the gesture and gave him a bag of Haribos as a thank you. But last night I just really wanted to spend some time with him. But if he really likes me he will ask me to go for a drink or something. Thats all I want is to just go for a drink. If I ask him I wont feel as happy as if he asks me so I will hang in there and just keep flirting - if its meant to be it will be :) Cheers

SmartyPants

All you know about him is his name.

It's safe to say that all he knows about you is your name.

He has offered to help you move.

I think that's a sign that he wants to get to know you a little better. ;)

Hey Mikey,

Well a few people have told me that he likes me and he acts as if he does. When I just mentioned that I was moving and if he came across some boxes would he save them for me? his friend heard this and volunteered him his friend said " James will help you move, wont you James" and I looked at James and he suddenly went quiet and found it hard to look at me, and I said to him " would you? in surprise and happiness lol. He said yeah. But I wasnt sure if he meant it, I didnt say yes or no, I just made some joking comment about I dunno if it would be safe to give him my address and left.

His friend the next day said he would deff help me.

I have decided against the whole thing though, as for a start I dont know him, only his name, and the offer didnt come out of his own mouth, his friend volunteered him. I realise that some blokes are shy, but at the same time if he really wanted to go out with me he will find the will to ask.

Cheers for replying :)