Most embarrassing moment

Richey

when i fell off the deck near the patio making a speech! at my 21st birthday, i was walking and talking, and well...walked too far, that was possibly the the most humiliating moment EVER!

and there have been others 8O

rko74

hehe

How come you had to make a speech on your 21st b day? Hope you didnt hurt yourself, how did you recover from it when you got up? hehe

Richey

my ass was blue for a week :oops: its normally tradition to make a speech at your 18th or 21st so i had no choice, you have everyone shouting out "Speech, Speech...Speech" theres no way you can escape without looking like a complete coward and i had nothing prepared so i just talked shit as enthusiastically as i could for a few minutes before i became airborne

Dave109

Most moments of my life are embarassing but I remember about a week ago I knocked a whole shelf of videogames onto the floor in a shop. It made such a loud noise but I began to pick them all up. I didn't turn around but I knew people were staring at me and I turned bright red and started sweating really badly.

longlivesolitude

The most embarresing moments of my life is when I do thing socially that I'm not suppose to. Like being intrusive. That's actually what most of my emberrasing memories are about. 8O