Most embarassing moments

Ill go first then , needed a drink after work so went into a corner shop and i had the coke at the till and i couldnt find my change at all so i payed by card , but then i forgot my pin!!! the shop keeper looked pritty pissed off the whole transaction took like 2 minutes and there was a massive queue behind me lol i eventually found a few pounds in my pocket.
what made it even worse was i was frantically apologising and i just wanna smash my face into a wall when i think about it :p

zav943

A month ago, I went out with a group of people I work with on doing community work. I'd always felt at ease with some of them, so I was excited to be having dinner with them (especially since this was the first time in a very, very, very long time that I go out).

There were 6 people (5 girls and a guy) and me. I came in late, sat down...tried to talk to some of the people there, didn't get much response so I sat there quiet for 10 minutes. Then, finally, the girl which I like (who doesn't like me back, let me add) turned to me and asked me "hey, so how are you doing?"

In my mind, I said "I'm doing great, how are you?" but it came out something like "I'm not...good...umm...I'm...busy...[completely blanked out the rest]", so I just completely choked. It was very embarrassing since that basically sealed the deal in terms of me ever braving talking to her again (though, I tried to, but she ignored me), and it was in front of a girl who knew I liked her. She was visibly embarrassed for me.

Fighter86

I had one just last Sunday. This jerk seriously embarrassed me in front of a cashier where we were making payment, now, I wouldn't be able to shop at that particular place for a long time to come, stupid guy. Seriously, I have no idea what is wrong with some people now adays. And it was so bad too because just a couple days before, we actually had a pretty good time when we were out. Though looking at things now, we probably won't be talking again, and he hasen't called either.

D

deleted user 1

A month ago, I went out with a group of people I work with on doing community work. I'd always felt at ease with some of them, so I was excited to be having dinner with them (especially since this was the first time in a very, very, very long time that I go out).

There were 6 people (5 girls and a guy) and me. I came in late, sat down...tried to talk to some of the people there, didn't get much response so I sat there quiet for 10 minutes. Then, finally, the girl which I like (who doesn't like me back, let me add) turned to me and asked me "hey, so how are you doing?"

In my mind, I said "I'm doing great, how are you?" but it came out something like "I'm not...good...umm...I'm...busy...[completely blanked out the rest]", so I just completely choked. It was very embarrassing since that basically sealed the deal in terms of me ever braving talking to her again (though, I tried to, but she ignored me), and it was in front of a girl who knew I liked her. She was visibly embarrassed for me.

That sucks, not because you choked, but because she was unable to read your discomfort and at least offer you a proverbial helping hand. And to ignore you later leaves me feeling embarrassed for her, as she actually made a serious faux pas. Meh.