morphine sulfate 15mg

gg1101

I broke my foot. Doc game me some of this. I have been relatively high, but havent sweat a drop. Anyone know why?

Noca

Banned
I broke my foot. Doc game me some of this. I have been relatively high, but havent sweat a drop. Anyone know why?

No idea. Maybe it has some anticholinergic effects. I personally never noticed any difference on opioids and sweating. I have been on Codeine, Tramadol, Morphine, Dilaudid, Oxycodone, and Fentanyl.

Hows your Morphine working for your pain?

gg1101

works well, its the part of the foot that they dont recommend putting a cast on, but hurts like a mother****er to walk otherwise. finals are coming up, so hopefully when this **** runs out i'll not hurt as bad

Sprawling

Maybe the foot pain is diverting all of the sweating energy. I hope your foot heals. Is your foot sweating?

gg1101

seriously guys. I think morphine pills maybe very well be a cure for this ****. My face and hands are dry as a bone. My pits as well. I can feel heat under my armpits, but they arent sweating. Too bad this is such a controlled drug. I may try to make some poppy seed tea and see how my body reacts to it.

klamm76

seriously guys. I think morphine pills maybe very well be a cure for this ****. My face and hands are dry as a bone. My pits as well. I can feel heat under my armpits, but they arent sweating. Too bad this is such a controlled drug. I may try to make some poppy seed tea and see how my body reacts to it.

Hi.
Other than morphine take the pain away, I think it also relax/calms your body down including your nervous system. And it is the SNS (symphatic nervous system that we dont control that calms down,and they mean is why we have HH (Its overactive all the time,and we cant control it). Thats why some betablockers work for some to a degree also I think.

Another thing is that morphine is a addictet drug and it also loose the effect,Imean you need to have higher doses or stop a few days to make it work in the long term. So I dont think this is a long term treatment against HH.

Its like drinking alchehol, I dont sweat at all,butt sweat the day after,feeling that my body is heating up to 42 celsius,think it is the sugar that is trigging the sweating.

This is not at statement,just my oppinium.

PS Same for me,dont sweat much whit the right socks on me,barefoot sweat like hell,same if i where gloves/working gloves. Hands and feet living in their own mind:/. This is when I dont take iontotreatment.

Can I ask where your HH is?

roymakkay

Banned
It is because you dont feel your body , you dont feel that your organism is produce to many adrenaline, your heart is beeting more than normal, you dont feel it , so you react like you are not shy.. read me other post you find cure