More scared of the anxiety than people

Moses199

I have been doing some root cause analysis for my SA. I realized that I'm actually more scared of the anxiety than people's reaction to my social anxiety. Why do you think this is the case?

I remember reading while back an independent researcher's website claiming emotions are actually thoughts (ideas) that are unclear and obscure.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I think anxiety can suck, and generally being afraid or adverse to things that suck is an expected response. If you don't want to get murdered, you're going to be scared when the news reports a murderer is on the loose in your area. If you don't want to feel anxiety, it makes sense you'd feel fear going into situations you know may lead to anxiety.

Moses199

I think anxiety can suck, and generally being afraid or adverse to things that suck is an expected response. If you don't want to get murdered, you're going to be scared when the news reports a murderer is on the loose in your area. If you don't want to feel anxiety, it makes sense you'd feel fear going into situations you know may lead to anxiety.
I learn it's just a feeling. After i went to my core beliefs. I have to keep reminding myself the fear (thoughts) arn't true. I'm just getting a feeling dumped on me by my subconcious mind which beleives it's true. I learn programming the subconckous mind takes time and alot of repetatiton of statements and truth analysis including reality checks & questions thoughts alot to grow awarness of your situation. What do think about this?