Moderators: Please Ban Me

Can a moderator ban me from this site please? I have enjoyed talking to some of you here and am glad I found this site, but it's time for me to move on. I am going to try joining a support group at my school if I can and I just really need to focus on my career and getting out there and doing things. Wish me luck!

I wish you fellow SPW'ers all the best!! Let there be hope for us yet!

Now, ban me please :cool:

Thanks!

Pookah

Why do people ask to be banned? I've probably got old usernames floating around on the internets all over from when I was 12.

gsmax5

Why do people ask to be banned? I've probably got old usernames floating around on the internets all over from when I was 12.

Yeah, I know. If you want to leave a site without looking like a "bad guy" (being banned). You should change your password to a long, obscure string of letters that you will never remember.

To do this, write a string on Notepad that you will never remember. One example would be "ci8Ghj86gY55573OI__6978_JFH". Then, just copy & paste that string to the "Enter Password" and "Confirm Password" fields on the "Change password" page.

After that, you will never be able to log into this forum.

Nack

Banned
Wth !? >:c
Seriously WTH ?! WHY IS IT SO HARD WHEN IT COMES TO ME!? BAN ME FOREVER IF YOU WANT!

Last edited: