Moderators needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMPA-BAY

First I wanted to say that I am very disapointed about what happened to you kinetik. You did the right thing. You were just volunteering you time free of charge and didnt deserve to be targeted. Its not worth it.

If members who don't know how to police them selves; want to act like fools and spoil it for everone else ;then go ahead because.

There are lots of other sites. People will just leave and let this site shut down and then what did you accomplish? I know the trouble maker is not a complete stranger but a long time member who has a lot of free time and multiple accounts to get past the post limit. I would like to believe that we can all police our selvs because this site seems to have no owner.

Kinetik

Thanks tampa. I'm going to suggest that people pm me threads that need deleting. I want to try and keep this simple because I don't want to get overloaded by myself but I also don't like things getting out of control. I've had a couple of thread-deletion requests already that I've followed through with. So if you see one missing, that's the reason, and know that it wasn't my decision, it was based on what the members of the forum want.

Understand though that I don't have the time to delete photos or obscure posts, you have to try and monitor those things yourself, and try to only post that which you know you're going to be comfortable with in the future. I can't stay glued to this website all day. I did say I'd help out with the forum and I don't want to bail on it but I do have to strike a reasonable balance. So if folks could pm me nasty threads, I'll act on that, but that's it for now until the webmaster appoints more moderators.

AnxiousGuy

Understand though that I don't have the time to delete photos or obscure posts, you have to try and monitor those things yourself, and try to only post that which you know you're going to be comfortable with in the future. I can't stay glued to this website all day. I did say I'd help out with the forum and I don't want to bail on it but I do have to strike a reasonable balance. So if folks could pm me nasty threads, I'll act on that, but that's it for now until the webmaster appoints more moderators.[/quote]

Kinetik,
There is one in particular that is an eyesore that needs immediate removal. Its in the "drug, treament, therapies" section. The ninth thread down..."mindfulness based meditation"

kyle

Banned
Kinetik said:
Some of you may remember me from my time here. I moderated the forums up til a few months ago. But in June of this year, we had a very persistant troll who singled me out because he asked me a question that I couldn't answer. He took that as me being obstinate, so he hassled me relentlessly on the site and flooded my inboxes with (death) threats and neurotic messages. He continued to sign up under different IDs long after he'd been banned, leaving me horrible messages on each one. I freaked out and dropped the site like a hot potato. I haven't been back until today. So I want to apologise to everyone I neglected in the meantime, and say sorry for not being around to moderate since that time. I'm sure you can understand how I felt though, since I go through all the same sort of fears and phobias as everyone else on the forum. Hopefully I can get back to posting, but we'll have to see how it goes.

why would anyone do that to you? Did you find out who it was or what geographic area?

sickofbeinglonely

Welcome back, Kinetik! Good to see you on here again. I was shocked to read of the appalling behaviour of that persistent troll who targeted you. I still find it hard to understand the mentality of somebody who only comes on a site like this to upset people.

I'm not surprised you freaked out. I know I would have if it had been me who was targeted. It's difficult to know what to do in a situation like that but I think people who deliberately persist in targeting others ought to be named and shamed - exposed for all to see the evil scum that they are.

Anyway, well done for coming back. I wish you the best for the future.

SocialRetahd

Threatening someones life over the internet is a felony offense.

Much like the way I was given a concussion (another felony).

rado31

I dont like kyle much. Jews are usually smart but apparently not him.
Cau you give us a link to the post that kyle sent you? It could be a fraud.

this is what you sent me in pm[people can recognize your style] :

SR :

suicide is a sin. But I asked jesus, and considering how pathetic you are, he's willing to let thsuicide is a sin. But I asked jesus, and considering how pathetic you are, he's willing to let this one go.is one go.

END SR.

You are an ugly dickhead , you dont have sp at all. Offcourse, it is allowed to you to think of suicide and to do some concrete movements towards that act. I dont call it cowardy.

SocialRetahd

It's difficult to quote someone when you forget to copy and paste, and still haven't gotten a handle on the english language.

rado31

SocialRetahd said:
It's difficult to quote someone when you forget to copy and paste, and still haven't gotten a handle on the english language.

My english is very good having in mind the fact i didnt learn the stupid lingo in school.

I guess you could be considered ugly by all international standards.

kyle

Banned
rado31 said:
Cau you give us a link to the post that kyle sent you? It could be a fraud.

I'm not sure why you would say you don't like me much. if you don't like me keep your opinions to yourself.

As for SR's signature, I did say that after he said this about my daughter:

SocialRetahd said:
umm ok, is that suppose to get to me?

Well I hope your godless - born out of sin - devil child gets anally raped by an abductor, then cut from ear to ear on her way home from school..then raped once more for good measure just before being chopped into small little pieces.

You'll find her lying in the street in a puddle of blood and semen.

wooohooo...I like that scenario.

I realized my quote was in bad taste, so I erased it. Anyway, who the hell says something like this? I can stoop to his level, but I think having his sig that way demonstrates his lack of maturity. I'm not sure if you have kids, so you may not understand.

rado31

kyle said:
rado31 said:

I'm not even Jewish. That's a pretty broad generalization.

Well, so as you when you are talking about Iraq, Turkey and Kurdistan.
You dont know anything and you are free to talk. Wtf...

Jew people are united , that's one big step for achieving any goal as a nation. Well, at least i think so..

kyle

Banned
rado31 said:
kyle said:
rado31 said:

I'm not even Jewish. That's a pretty broad generalization.

Well, so as you when you are talking about Iraq, Turkey and Kurdistan.
You dont know anything and you are free to talk. Wtf...

I'm not really sure what you are trying to say. I'm Canadian, and our country really hasn't been involved with those issues too much. Personally I'm against the war in Iraq. However one good thing that can come out of it is Kurdish independance. The Kurds have really been without a home since WW1 when the colonial powers carved up the middle east. Hopefully they will acheive independance someday.

I don't think you can really compare Jews with Turks or Iraqis, since Jews are a group united by religious views, and Turks and Iraqis are united through citizenship. I think you may be thinking of Israelis.

rado31

kyle said:
[
I'm not really sure what you are trying to say. I'm Canadian, and our country really hasn't been involved with those issues too much. Personally I'm against the war in Iraq. However one good thing that can come out of it is Kurdish independance. The Kurds have really been without a home since WW1 when the colonial powers carved up the middle east. Hopefully they will acheive independance someday.

I don't think you can really compare Jews with Turks or Iraqis, since Jews are a group united by religious views, and Turks and Iraqis are united through citizenship. I think you may be thinking of Israelis.

As a canadian citizen you are paying taxes and you are giving silent support to america's imperialistic genocide all over the world [which they fraglantly do as long as they exist]. I dont believe in the concept of "nation" , "home" or such crap. But if you want that concept : My people or nation is one of the most ancient nations in Europe, but we are literally being demonized and ruined by the "nation" of those who rule the world, the one that thinks that they are uber-mensch because they fullfilled fuhrer's dream for themselves. We have been tortured in last 17 years and even that it is not enough. Lying propaganda continues even nowadays.

I agree on Kurds, they was mostly exodused in Turkey's territory, i dont know why .. i believe they were pretty much free under former pre-war Iraqi's regiemen. They are muslims , arent they?

Webmaster said:
Hi all,

We are now looking for new moderators for these forums. If you are interested in becoming a moderator for these forums please send private message.

Thank you.

Monday August 6, 2007

This is the last post from our webmaster?

Hmm, makes me wonder if we are all just wasting our time on this site.

kyle

Banned
I know what you mean. rado31 is a bigot, and it's amazing this crap is still on the forum after 2 years.

Danfalc

Banned
Rado consider this a warning,anymore personal attacks and you will get banned.Also locking this thread till further notice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.