Moderators needed

webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

I am now looking for moderators for these forums. If you are interested in becoming a moderator for these forums please send an email to [email protected]

Please also include the following information:

-if you understand" spanish
-previous moderating experience (if any)
-web development experience

Thank you.

I look forward to your replies.

Yossarian

Hi Webmaster!

I thought you were just a myth to scare the kids....'Be good or the Webmaster will get you!' :lol:

Are you Spiderman's dad? :lol:

Seriously though, what's a moderater exactly? I am new to the internet despite being a young(ish) pasty male with glasses and am not sure what it is? Do they ride around on scooters and fight the Rockers? :lol:

I am slightly worried because one thing I like about this site is the freedom. As much as I dislike some posts, I am not sure censorship is the answer. I believe we all have the right to express our thoughts no matter what they are. Slowly I am finding a freedom on this site I haven't found in the real world. Please don't take this away :cry:

LilMissTragic

Webmaster, i been moderator for ages but I noticed that every time I mailed you with a problem I never got any reply...is your email actually working or what?

cLavain

Let's face it, folks: The webmaster is dead. :(

This web site has developed a life of it's own, greedily absorbing all our hard-earned optimism to fuel it's artificial life!

Or maybe not...

Raining

Hi i would like to apply for Mod :lol: *cough* ok ok i get the message :roll:
Btw why did you bump this :s

jauggy

cLavain said:
Let's face it, folks: The webmaster is dead. :(

This web site has developed a life of it's own, greedily absorbing all our hard-earned optimism to fuel it's artificial life!

Or maybe not...
I am willing to hear more consipiracy theories on where this Site Admin has gone. But from reading this post at least we know he did exist in the past.

So this was a really old topic that got bumped? What's funny is that the mods don't even know where the admin is.

cLavain

jauggy said:
What's funny is that the mods don't even know where the admin is.
My thought exactly. The whole thing is shrouded in mystery, really, and the mods avoid the subject... *humming X-files tune*

Chilling__Echo

the webmaster always seems like the wizard from the wizard of oz, no one's ever seen him or talked to him, so mysterious...

brownbag

Chilling__Echo said:
the webmaster always seems like the wizard from the wizard of oz, no one's ever seen him or talked to him, so mysterious...

maybe he's George Bush.
8O

sensitive

brownbag said:
maybe he's George Bush.
8O

I hope not that would be disastrous.

I can't understand the webmaster (i doubt if anybody do). Once i saw him online it was surprising, i sent him a message saying hello and just hello and he never replied.

Another thing interesting about him/her is that he/she is from Catalonia and that's weird, he/she is not from the US or UK or Australia instead he/she is from Spain which not expecting.

Faded

Chilling__Echo said:

No its not true,, i've once sent a private Mess. to the Webmaster, becuz i had some probs with the Site, It was 12 Aug. 2004 when he Answered. I must be lucky. or *Crazy*.

cLavain

Faded said:
Chilling__Echo said:

No its not true,, i've once sent a private Mess. to the Webmaster, becuz i had some probs with the Site, It was 12 Aug. 2004 when he Answered. I must be lucky. or *Crazy*.
*gasp!*

Faded is the Chosen One!

All bow to Faded!

Chosen One, what is your first command?

Septor

You mean webmaster answered a private message.This is the sign of the apocalypse I tell you.The apocalypse. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Faded

Sorry,, there's a mistake,, it was 12 Aug 2005 ,,
Im sorrry,,i,,,OMG thats embarasingg@@ :oops:

Mary

This thread is so funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: I didn't realize who the webmaster was at first and thought he was another mod so I asked him a question once and he did answer back but not right away. Maybe he was just busy? :wink:

brownbag

All Hail Faded!

Faded said:

i think you were just Crazy. LoL

Septor said:
You mean webmaster answered a private message.This is the sign of the apocalypse I tell you.The apocalypse. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Hahhahahahah..... Hahahhahahaha! omg..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the webmaster sure knows how to entertain us - just by letting us talk about him.