mmmmmmm tasty food!

Bexi

Whats the yummiest food ever? i think marshmallows, hob nobs, cheesy pizza, toast, nutella and chocolate!!!mmmm ur all invited to my party, but u gotta bring som food! what u bringing??

I_Hate_Life

lol, i suppose it takes my mind off my depression :)

Not a lover of marshmallows, don't eat hob nobs, i detest cheese :x yuk, toast with honey his ok, never had nutella in my life, and chocolate i can take it or leave it lol, miserable sod aren't i :D

Give me chicken fried rice with a pint of guinness and im anybody's :p

I_Hate_Life

p.s. I_Hate_Life, nutella is a hazelnut and chocolate butter, same texture as creamy peanut butter only Much more addictive ;) mmm, chicken fried rice :)[/quote]

I always pass it on the shelves in my supermarket, its never appealed to me for some reason, i must give it a go sometime :p

Danfalc

Banned
Honestly im a big ass kid... :oops:
If ive had s**t day, buying myself some sweets or chocolate will cheer me up a bit...

As for proper food... special fried rice with chicken and sweet and sour sauce.

redlady

I love cashews - i wish they weren't so high in fat - it's a good fat though. What else - caramel fudge icecream, Arghghhh - picture Homer Simpson doing his devoted dribble tribute to doughnuts.
Any and every milk beverage and those natural confectionary lollies.

paul

haha nutella is good :) and I like cheesecake and macaroni. and muffins

ps - I think this is a great topic :D very .. cheerful, I suppose?

aoao

key lime pie, sushi, pomegranates, teriyaki tofu, any kind of spicy ramen noodles, crab rangoons, etc. i like weird food but i also love sour candy and ice cream *_*

Nvenya

aoao said:
key lime pie, sushi, pomegranates, teriyaki tofu, any kind of spicy ramen noodles, crab rangoons, etc. i like weird food but i also love sour candy and ice cream *_*

I love sushi, teriyaki tofu and crab rangoons. I was recently at a benihana and I just love going there. I'm a big seafood nut. Also love udon and walnut brownies, of course not together. :lol:

black_mamba

Bexi said:
ur all invited to my party, but u gotta bring som food! what u bringing??

6 kegs of coca cola and a candlyfloss making machine.
party.gif

aoao

chicken when u got the munchies

Kezada

i think weed can worsen social anxiety, possibly be the cause of it altogether. that was the case for me, but i quit smoking weed and i'm working on being more positive/social... :)

anyway, to add to the food talk.. i'm cooking tortellini! mmm with sun dried tomato alfredo sauce

aoao

haha i love teriyaki tofu or flavoured tofu like that. it's good when you fry it up. yum.

and uhh.. kezada i never abused weed, i used it occassionally. weed causes anxiety, paranoia, etc.; it simply isn't good for someone with SA/SP. i've met other people that feel marijuana use was the cause of their social anxiety disorder. :roll:

aoao

PISTACHIO ICE CREAM, sue me for being a freak, but i like wheatgrass juice *_* i think i'm done adding stuff for a while haha

4myself

I'm bringing vege pizzas and hot chips with onion, cheese, s+p and sweet chilli sauce with lychee on top. For drinks I will bring passiona and Dr Peppers and Chocolate bavarian ice cream cake for dessert. Oh and also the new milky bar strawberry fruity bites.

Kezada

4myself said:
I'm bringing vege pizzas and hot chips with onion, cheese, s+p and sweet chilli sauce with lychee on top. For drinks I will bring passiona and Dr Peppers and Chocolate bavarian ice cream cake for dessert. Oh and also the new milky bar strawberry fruity bites.

OMG DUDE! WAT A FUCKIN DEEP MENU. U GOT TASTE MAN MADE ME BARE HUNGRY IMA ORDER A PIZZA NOW EEEEEE LOL

LOL=LICK OUT LEDGEND

KEZADA!

4myself

Cool, send me some o.k!
Also since black-mamba is bring her candy floss making machine I will bring my popcorn making machine. :)