miss someone

LazyHermitCrab

Soo had a relationship with someone but one of the problems was I was too scared to meet his friends at the time and he was nervous to meet mine which isn't a big group or something like his. I did see his friends from a far and he met my best friend at the beginning. If we were together again, I really would just get through it because I miss him so much. I may be missing something. The last time we spent time together was weird it was like he was suspicious of me, but i didn't do anything. He also seemed annoyed at me too all the sudden. The time before that he told me he loved me and the times before that were the best. I can't imagine anyone better than him because he was perfect to me. We just stopped talking both of us and for his birthday I told him to have a good day and everything. Then for my birthday he did the same thing. Maybe were both too stubborn or maybe he just wants to be friends again, but I still love him. We are facebook friends and go to the same gym. But I haven't gone to the gym for awhile but maybe I should. Is there a way to get him back still? ::(: I think he's dating someone and I am too, but it shouldn't be this way. Not sure what to do can't move on if there could be a chance. Sorry if this sounds lame.