Metalheads?

sabbath

Banned
It seems there are quite a few Megadeth fans here, has anyone else heard Endgame yet?

I just heard it last night, I think like the last 2 albums, it's solid, but not really spectacular.

it's pretty good, but i still think "countdown" was his masterpiece, btw they are coming to a small club here in miami, and you know we'll be there :)

Cal

it's pretty good, but i still think "countdown" was his masterpiece, btw they are coming to a small club here in miami, and you know we'll be there :)

You think so? Well it's certainly better than United Abominations, I feel the first 4-5 tracks off that album were extraordinary, but it goes downhill after that. It makes it really hard to listen to the whole album IMO, for it leaves a bad aftertaste. Endgame on the other hand starts great, has a weak middle-section, but picks up again toward the end. ...I especially like Dialectic Chaos... It's a definite nod to Into the Lungs of Hell.

Hmmm... I'm more of a Rust in Peace fan myself, Holy Wars and Tornado of Souls just blow me away, also got a soft spot for Cryptic Writings. :)