Mental pain

Smokeringz

Can someone tell me whats going on? like I'm getting these sharp ****ing things in my head and it huuuuuuuurts and all I wanna do is be around people but I cant beause I feel to shy. The pain is pretty bad tonight but when I whent out fishing today with my bro the smiles other people gave felt so good it was like nirvana, can someone give me a diagnosase?

Noca

Banned
Naproxen is good at relieving headaches and Tylenol Ultra is good for migraines, both are OTC in the states.

yesnomaybe

Can someone tell me whats going on? like I'm getting these sharp ****ing things in my head and it huuuuuuuurts and all I wanna do is be around people but I cant beause I feel to shy. The pain is pretty bad tonight but when I whent out fishing today with my bro the smiles other people gave felt so good it was like nirvana, can someone give me a diagnosase?

can't comment on the pain in the head; that can be caused by a lot of things. but as for being around people, that's how i survived my twenties. a hand full of good friends was enough to make my days and nights bearable. i couldn't have done it without them.