mem - mace energy method.. 2nd try

Status
Not open for further replies.

romeno82

hello,

i posted about mem 1 week ago but the post was deleted, and i dont know why..

*****deleted by mod team********

Last edited by a moderator:

Duraldo

sounds like another of what I call "self-esteem" scams. Watch Penn and Teller's BS episode "Self Esteem" for more info. But thanks for posting the techniques on the board, if it worked for you, more power for you, but I can't condone myself shelling out 50USD on something like that, when I can waste it on a game or something that would make me feel better too.

romeno82

hello again i will post about the results of this technique on me:

i treated some abuses of the past and they are now neutral for me..

i treated my feeling of being prosecuted in my hometown due to political reasons: im far left in a 90% far-right small town where everyone knows everyone.. before i had a big paranoia entering public places due to my being "other". the anxiety was not sustainable and i had to drink alcohol. NOW THE ANXIETY IS DOWN TO 10% MAYBE! and its related more to my shyness

im now treating my love shyness-identity with great results already.. my inferiority felings are greatly reduced and also my fears of females. and tomorrow im having another session

i have many more issues and because of that i will continue having sessions because this kind of results are not possible with anything i have ever seen in my life. i urge you to consider mem, it will blow your mind, the results are unbelievable for me.. give it a try

Remus

Staff member
i posted about mem 1 week ago but the post was deleted, and i dont know why..

Ask a moderator, reposting will just get you banned.

Advertising/selling link is the reason the thread was first deleted, it is not allowed on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.