Meeting Up In Manchester...

Soprano

Hi guys, I just read somewhere on another thread, that there's supposedly some sort of 'meet', being arranged for somewhere in the Manchester area...

I'd most certainly be interested in meeting up with fellow sufferers, if anybody else would be. I live in the Greater Mancheter area, so making my way into the town centre wouldn't be a problem at all.

So if anybody here is interested, lets set something up, it should be fun. We could just hang out, go for a drink, or see a film, or whatever...maybe even make some new friends,lol.

xkiss_me_nowx

id be interested, i live about an hour away from manchester. so i could just catch bus, lemme know whats happening, i wouldnt mind would be fair fun =]

Remus

Staff member
I think on SAUK they have regular meets in Manchester, worth popping over and having a look, a freind of mine Mustapha usually organises them

Shattered

Hey there! I've made only one meet and it was in Manchester (I'm from the US). It was a ton of fun :) Remus and a few other's from SAUK helped me arrive and meet the guy that I later married. I remember the night, but barely (dang drinking problems). What I DO remember though was a blast. It was great to meet so many people I talked to every day that helped me and *hopefully* I helped in return.

I WILL be making more meets in the future after I immigrate. Not that I condone heavy drinking or anything like that, but I think getting together with people with a common problem in a social setting where at least some get to a point where they feel like they can let go and have some fun is a very good thing.