Meeting people with HH

Mr_Drips

I've thought about this lately, and I've come to realize that it'd be a cool experience to meet someone who had hyperhidrosis like i did. Have you guys thought about this? I think it'd be awesome to meet someone who is going through the same thing. I mean face to face ofcourse. Like some kind of hyperhidrosis meeting or something?

I would agree, I think it would be nice to meet someone else that suffers from this too. I'm greatful for this forum, but it would be nice to know and meet others. I live in Florida by the way.

Uber Schnitzel

I sometimes think about this. I mean it would be meeting someone without all the added "stuff" that surrounds our condition. Sort of what it must be like for "normal" (for lack of a better word) people when they meet others - so much easier.

Peace out

hunebe

whenever I find myself interested in a guy part of me hopes he has hh too...not that i would wish hh upon /anyone/

Uber Schnitzel

whenever I find myself interested in a guy part of me hopes he has hh too...not that i would wish hh upon /anyone/

Yeah in a perfect world we'd all meet the perfect person for us who also happens to have hh. Well in a more perfect world we wouldn't have it in the first place! lol It would be nice to have a partner who you can share with exactly what you're going through. My girl knows but I also like to talk with people who know first hand (ok bad choice of words) what it's like, probably the reason I hang out here

Mr_Drips

It's just a shame that I can't meet anyone in my city with the same thing. Maybe you guys can help me find a way? Is there a way?

Brightinfinity

Mr_Drips said:
It's just a shame that I can't meet anyone in my city with the same thing. Maybe you guys can help me find a way? Is there a way?
Maybe you could look for people at work or school who wipe their hands, especially in stressful situations? Or people who tend to have sweat rings? Or have sweat on their faces for no apparent reason?
I've found two people who I suspect have hyperhidrosis by looking for signs of it. And you even have a ready-made conversation starter too! (Kind of awkward to ask people if they sweat a lot though xD)
3% of people have hyperhidrosis. They have to be around somewhere.

mmichel07

We just have to be more trusting. Even in this forum people are still shy about HH. It's estimated that 3% of the population has HH. So if you live in a big enough city you can find 1 person who has HH. I'm confident most of us here can find someone who live close the them.