medication for nervousness?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

loloy

I feel if i stopped the feelings of nervousness and shaking id be ok.. like if i know im not going to start shaking when talking to people id feel ok and could actually talk freely etc - has anyone taken medication like this thats non addictive??? i was on seroxat years ago and coming off them was horrible - do not wish to feel that way again.

rosie_lea

OMG!

I have the exact same problem, I shake most of the time, I wonder what medication I should take to help this? People notice this and comment, it just makes me shake all the more!

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
Doctors are all knowing gods and I know nothing after 2 years of pharmacy technology college, 5 years of experience with over 40 drugs and 14,500 pills, so just ask them <end sarcasm>

Ignore this advice, their are some good doctors out there and if you are not satisfied always seek a professional opinion.

This guy has been banned now, he is not a professional, has not authority to prescribe any medication, no right to push people into asking for meds he deems that will work for them, no right to recommend cannabis and certainly no moral right to tell a 13 year old via PM what drugs would work best for her (yes she reported the PM).

As a result, the mod team has removed him from the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.