Me on Youtube

Scottish_Player

As part of my own goal to become more confident i have started talking to my cam (i know that sounds sad lol) but from the start when i was doing them months ago until recently i have saw a big change in myself confidence ad self conciousness. I put two videos on YOUTUBE of myself so if you wanna check them out i would be greafull for any comments on them.

Iam no confident news reader by any means lol iam more of a mouse in the corner and iam not sure if i will leave them up or not, its just something for my personal self in trying to over come stuff if you know what i mean.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MusicalWar

All coments apriciated, good and bad.

Thanks

Scotish_Player

Ta for the reply, its not courage thats makin me do it, its just somthin i feel i have to get over, it took me years to even put my pic on the internet, now this is my next step :)

DYiNG-iNSiDE

heyy! i love ur accent!! i thought u were talkin in another language at 1st tho! ha good job tho id never b brave enought to do something like that. ur cute 2 :wink: omg ima girl just 2 let ya kno so that doesnt freak u out lol

Waybuloo

Hi i'd just like to say it's very courageous what u did, ur doing a good job giving a voice to all the sa'ers. :) You have a great accent, i had no idea what you said :)

I've 'googled' SA on U tube before and there were about 3 or 4 people who also have vids on SA, just a random fact.