Masturbation - have you ever done it? (no provocation)

Masturbation - have you ever done it?

• Yes - but I avoid it insistently

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I have never done it

• I have no need to do it at all

• Total voters
If you wank you are a fucking faggot who should die and go to hell.

Fact.

And don't contradict religion. You are a worthless piece of shit who has no right to question God. Show some fuckin' respect.

Snaefridhur

Oh, your post is very strict!
It makes a nasty feeling!

Why do you name yourself as a "wedding carnage"? When are weddings a
carnage? Weddings are fun, but.

And what a hideous avatar and a frenetic signature! :!: What for do
you use such images? To scare us? It's a help forum!

I propose that either you yourself or the moderator should remove
them! Not to scare or make disgusted the people here!

To other - I understand your opinions and suggestions but it is more
strong than me.
I need to be pure - I want it as it makes me feel as a person of
standard value. But the instincts and very base desires destroy such my
mental order.

Maybe medication can suppress a excessive libido? If the ssri-s
make it lower as I read - maybe it'd get me rid of impure obsessions?

It is no home or family ban or constraint. I simply do want
to live purely as possible.

Tryin

Snaefridhur said:
Good morning

I'd like to ask if you have ever done it. It is my great problem, moral
problem. I've a need to be possibly good and morally pur. I don't know if
it's a compulsive thinking. But I quite often fall down and surrender the sinny
temptation.

It makes me feel very bad, a great sense of guilt appears and of moral
impurity and sinness.
I know that much people do it quite regularly but it doesn't leave me in
peace.

It's such difficulty to me. and hard, and terrible...

What is that in your instance? Do your feeling of self respect is hurted by doing it?

I've after it feeling I myself am impur, my body,hands are impur, everything I'm doing is impur! Horrible! I need confess then, but am despite still unhappy...

Does it look like an OCD or is it normal feeling? Do you also feel similarly?? Let me know, very please.

Could you advice me somehow?? I feel terribly.

Good bye

P.S.Excuse me for the probable errors, I still learn English...

Hey Snaefridhur. Thanks for making this thread, I guess there's a lot of people who have similar problem and it's nice to have a place to discuss a taboo theme like masturbation.

As was already said, masturbation is absolutely natural, harmless and healthy and there's nothing wrong about doing it (as you can see, almost everybody - including me - does it). I uderstand that your problem is not masturbation, but feelings of guilt, shame etc. Stopping to masturbate might eliminate one of the situations where you get that feelings, but I would certainly advise you to try and find the REASON and grow to accept your body and have joy without feeling ashamed.

Oh, and I really like what Cutefluffykitten wrote. I can very much realte to that. :wink:

Snaefridhur

Really you think so?

I won't be able to have joy with it, it's just an obsession which doesn't give me much real pleasure, either then or after even less...

But thanks for the trying of consolation...

viperbeam

Ever since I got back into paxil, I haven't masturbated for about 3 weeks now. This is coming from a guy who use to do it quite often. I don't know if it's the depression that's hitting me and or the paxil. I just don't get the urge and when I tried about 3 weeks ago, I'm unable to have an orgasm and just gave up. I Haven't bothered since.

Snaefridhur

Oh, it sounds interesting. How quick is such Paxil's influence? Direct or some-week? :arrow:

And what is your dosage?

Mondo

Remus said:
you're all going to go blind you know 8)

From personal experience, the onset of blidness is slow. I have lost the sight in my right eye and am losing... lol seriously if you feel guilt there is something about your belief system that is causing that... examine why you feel guilt.

Denying your sexuality for the sake of your "blind" (hehe) belief that it is bad will cause major problems... its only a sin if you believe so... and if you do then strengthen your decision to abstain or continue...

just my .02 cents

Barnum

Snaefridhur said:
Really you think so?

I won't be able to have joy with it, it's just an obsession which doesn't give me much real pleasure, either then or after even less...

But thanks for the trying of consolation...
If masturbating doesn't give you any real pleasure, why would it make you feel impure? If anything, it helps you stay pure, without having to deal with a gathering pile of confusing feelings and urges.

coriander1992

Wedding-Carnage said:
If you wank you are a fucking faggot who should die and go to hell.

Fact.

And don't contradict religion. You are a worthless piece of shit who has no right to question God. Show some fuckin' respect.

:roll: go. away.

MelissaQu

I used to feel really bad, but, gosh I can't believe I'm writing this, anyway it's good for you and harmless! I used to feel guilty and like it was a sin, but one day my therapist brought up the sex subject and of course I got embarrassed but it was probably really good for me to hear. She said we should masturbate more. It's a healthy release and no one else is involved, no one else knows you're doing it, and everyone else is probably doing it also! So do it!

And about the religious thing, it's normal to feel that way, it's the way you grew up with the influences and all. God won't hate you, human beings do things, it's a fact! Deal with that!

Jegan

I regret it every time.. i ask my self questions y did i do it.. it soo unhealthy ..the guilt feeling that is. :?

pitkreet

MelissaQu said:
She said we should masturbate more.... no one else knows you're doing it

We all know now :eek:

What's the difference between an egg and a wank?
You can beat an egg....

I'm glad I no longer have any religious hang-ups about masturbation. I enjoy it for what it is, no guilt, no regrets, although I do keep getting thrown out of Tesco. I was only passing the time whilst waiting in the queue :roll: .

maggie

Jegan said:
I regret it every time.. i ask my self questions y did i do it.. it soo unhealthy ..the guilt feeling that is. :?
i'm not really sure i understand why the guilt feelings over masturbation. It certainly hurts noone..and if we weren't meant to do it..it wouldn't feel so nice :wink:

rubius

Of course I do it. We all do. Some admit and some don't. Boys are taught at an early age to be ashamed of it. At least I was and almost everyone I have ever met. It is not something I have been all that successful at doing without guilt. I always feel there is something to be ashamed of or that it may be wrong. Even though I know that it is not wrong and that it is a natural thing that as long as it is not done excessively causes no harm to anyone.
Having an anxiety disorder makes you predisposed to guilty feelings too. So for those of us who suffer from phobias and anxiety these feelings may be more severe. Just my opinion.

annie

Snaefridhur said:
Oh, and the corpse, putrid avatar of wedding-carnage is still there, nobody removed it. :x

Don't hold your breath about the moderators removing inappropriate posts or pics - I have tried and they don't seem to listen.

It is very unfortuante when you come to a site like this where people have problems and seek support and you get idiots who post crap and the moderators don't do anything about it.

I only come here occasionally - I do belong to a moderated forum which is run well.

annie :wink: