Mass Effect the new Star Wars?

Masychefx2

Banned
on another note if george lucas gtfo and let a decent director make a star wars film with a new story forget this vader crap its getting old we dont need anymore terrible prequels or cartoon rubbish

garry29

maybe time will change ur mind ive hated a few games but come back to them couple years later and liked them :)

Ye, maybe. I did like the shooter side of it but the RPG side of it got boring. I just kept going round and round in circles. :confused:

Masychefx2

Banned
haha the only problem i find with rpg is it makes me think to hard my brain hurts and i have to look in every square inch to find every item which can be annoying lol

I never played Mass Effect 1 (people recommended I should skip it and just play the sequel) but I'm definitely dying to play ME2. The gameplay footage on youtube looks amazing.

Luke1993

Only played a tiny bit of the start of the first one, you're on like a spaceship talking to people, seemed really boring but i guess it picks up a lot from there. I've always wanted to play it fully and you reminded me to do so, so I've ordered the first one on Amazon now and I'll report back with my thoughts on it!

Luke1993

Only played a tiny bit of the start of the first one, you're on like a spaceship talking to people, seemed really boring but i guess it picks up a lot from there. I've always wanted to play it fully and you reminded me to do so, so I've ordered the first one on Amazon now and I'll report back with my thoughts on it!

Okay true to my word I've played a bit more of the game so I'll say what I think.

I thought the tutorial level when you're on Eden Prime (I think thats what it's called?) was complete crap to be honest, but once you get to that Citadel place, do a few missions there and then leave the game gets really good!

At first I was very overwhelmed by all the stuff I had to remember regarding all these council alien races and the universe's history but now I think I have the gist of it. I'm also amazed by how deep the game is in terms of dialogue you can make so many choices in what you say.

I chose my class as Engineer, as I wanted others to do the fighting for me for a change oh and I set the game to automaticaaly distribute the stats when I level up because I wasn't sure what categories to give the points to.

Masychefx2

Banned
I like the game but i did every side mission and mined every planet and look in every box and constantly re equipping new items to character can get a bit tiresome, also made sure every mission i got the paragon rating so id save before dialog and then make sure i get the best outcome

another thing kinda annoying is the easyness killing enemies near the end of the game i expected a challenge i guess if id known would of done it on hardest mode.

Also the guy who voices joker is seth green i think?