Manic Depression and Racing Thoughts! Is people can read mind?

AndyHan

Banned
I know its not but sometimes for now, my manic depressed affected on me so much! Sometimes, i think i go crazy! I am crazy to ask this??? From other thread, i had said after went home, i got manic depressed! I heard voices, but now the voices is gone like 80,90 %. But its still there, the echo still there. Now, sometimes, it affected on me so much! The way people act or i hear,see, i think people can read my inner thoughts! They can read my mind? Aren't they? Please,help me? I think i go crazy and deep to **** now! It make me want to end my life! :(

ImNotMyIllness

No one can read your mind or inner thoughts. That's your illness making you paranoid! Most people don't even know what they're thinking themselves half the time.

jaim38

I go through the same thing too. I think evil spirits are reading my thoughts and I get paranoid.

AndyHan

Banned
I go through the same thing too. I think evil spirits are reading my thoughts and I get paranoid.

oh,yeah! wow! So what do we do? But do u still have that? So, whats that call? DO u know? Manic Depression? :( Sorry, to hear u have the same,man! Hope we can get better! :(

jaim38

oh,yeah! wow! So what do we do? But do u still have that? So, whats that call? DO u know? Manic Depression? :( Sorry, to hear u have the same,man! Hope we can get better! :(

Yes, sometimes I still have this. Maybe it's called paranoia.