Male, 2 kids, divorced, should i give up thinking any girl will want anything with me

Aylaa

Yes.
Don't think about finding a girl. Focus on making yourself happy on your own.

Not saying it will never happen, just don't make getting a partner one of your life goals. You'll only get frustrated.

gummybear22

no there's lots of folks who get together with divorced-with-kids people and some number of them get married again. i say put more energy into rearing your kids up right than girl loneliness cuz you don't want your feeling of lacking to turn into bad junk with your kids. that's not sayin you shouldn't care about yourself at all, but you'll prolly feel better if you spend more happy times with your kids than thinkin about wanting a girl around for you/yall, and a girl'll come along when she does.
and just because a girl dOes come along, don't get blinded by her presence and not see whatever goop is about her. better for ya to say no to the goop ladies so you can say yes to the good ones who come around after (if that's the timing that happens with them).

Sacrament

Yes.
Don't think about finding a girl. Focus on making yourself happy on your own.

Not saying it will never happen, just don't make getting a partner one of your life goals. You'll only get frustrated.

Pretty much. Priorities.

Metal_isthe_Answer

No, don't give up on meeting someone, but always make sure your kids come first. I don't know how old they or you are, but I imagine it would be a little bit easier if they are older, they would need less attention and you would have some more free time for stuff you like. I wouldnt want to date someone my age with kids (they would most likely be less than 10), but maybe if I were in my late 40's it would be a different story