Loveless Hyperhydrosis Sufferer

Thesius

Hey guys, I'm Asian 23 years old and never have a girlfriend since birth thou i have some few close friends. My office mates, relatives and friends always ask me why i still don't have a girlfriend and i can't even tell them that it's because of my Hyperhydrosis. I have no guts to court a girl since I'm scared of being rejected because of my condition. The only treatment I'm using now is driclor and it's effective to my hands. I'm on the right age now of having serious relationship and i want to have a family in the future, however with this condition it will never happen::(:. Sorry if my English is off, I just want to share my story..

Thanks.

hyp-hi

If you look through this forum you will see there are many people here with HH who have been in good relationships even with the condition. Maybe a girl might think it is weird at first, but most people can get over it pretty quickly. Don't give up. You you want it, you can achieve it.

lilyinbloom

hi thesius :) im a girl (and asian) and would overlook the HH just like many other girls, if you are truly someone they can connect with heart-to-heart :) best of luck!

Hey guys, I'm Asian 23 years old and never have a girlfriend since birth thou i have some few close friends. My office mates, relatives and friends always ask me why i still don't have a girlfriend and i can't even tell them that it's because of my Hyperhydrosis. I have no guts to court a girl since I'm scared of being rejected because of my condition. The only treatment I'm using now is driclor and it's effective to my hands. I'm on the right age now of having serious relationship and i want to have a family in the future, however with this condition it will never happen::(:. Sorry if my English is off, I just want to share my story..

Thanks.

rxdc

My ex didn't mind my sweaty hands, although she only found out after we had been going out for a while. Guess when it's at the point when someone really likes you they'll overlook minor imperfections.

Is it just your hands?

Waybuloo

I never had a bf until my 20s due to fear of my imperfections and whatnot causing people offense. I think it all comes down to meeting the right woman for you, and that means not restricting and avoiding situations where relationships may develop. You have to accept your sweating not as an imperfection of your personality, your soul, but a hyper-reaction of your body toward fear response. It doesn't impact on whether you are a good person with things to offer. I mean, would a person with diabetes feel embarassed about it? For me, some people may think i'm tainted and disgusting because I have a pimple, and some people might not give a **** (but these are rare), so like me, you have to give yourself and other people are chance, take a risk (sometimes calculated even), because otherwise you won't know if a woman is good enough for you.

Thesius

Hey guys, thanks for the advices..:) I really hope that someday i will find the right girl for me..With my condition i think i had severe hyperhidrosis because i sweat a lot on my hands & feet, armpits and face..::(:. i really appreciate all your comments thanks..