Lots has changed

since I came home for Christmas. My mom dyed her hair, my cat no longer recognizes me, and there is a new brand of toothpaste in the bathroom. This stuff really bothers me. I want my Colgate back. ::(:::(:

Generical

Eurgh what brand have you gone to? I'm boasting Colgate ADVANCED Whitening (with Micro-Cleansing Crystals) it's to combat the lack of me remembering to brush my teeth, woop.

'Sensodyne'

254969832_8dbba5d74a.jpg

wtf

Generical

ah dentifricio, lame, sensodyne haven't worked out how to make the mintyness taste right..a bit fake..or just weird tasting lol...that's where they're going wrong.

yeah it looks like glue. my mom's doing this weird yawning thing too around me. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii don't know what's going on :rolleyes: aye yaye yayeyayeyeyey eye yey e e ye y.

Generical

Maybe she's tired, or while you've been away had nothing to do so on the off chance happened to read a piece written on the psychology behind yawning and wants to see if she can make you yawn..or something along those lines. Or again she's just tired, 50:50 i'm thinking. Bummer about your cat though., i'm gonna get some cake as i'm starvin marvin....GAYE.

'Sensodyne'

254969832_8dbba5d74a.jpg

wtf

if i saw that instead of arm and hammer ( yeah thats right arm and hammer, sure it made out of baking soda and has this really really disturbing after taste but who gives a **** it works, random people can spot me in the dark now whenever i talk(?)), that would ruin my day