lost my virginity

beckiboo

I got with my partner when I was 16, just turning 17 and he was 24!! so if you think such an age gap is a bad thing I dont really agree, we have now been together 6 years (im 23 now and hes 30) I feel that if youre suited personality wize, age shouldnt be an issue (as long as its over the legal age of consent mind!-which in the uk is 16)
as for the bleeding for the first few times you have sex I think its pretty normal...I didnt get this tho as I used to ride horses and I think my hymen got broken from riding...

Danfalc

Banned
ventriloone said:
What were we supposed to respond ? This has nothing to do with social anxiety or anything related with social anxiety... I don't know what you say? If you're bleeding a lot go to the doctor...

Last time i checked there arnt forum rules against posting for general support/advice on here,this is ment to be a support site after all.Just because its not directly linked to social anxiety doesnt mean she cant post... :?

And not wanting to kick off anything again but jeeze,have you met teenage boys :lol: I cant blame her for being with someone a bit more older and mature when i think back to what i was like as a lad at 16... and 16 year old lads in general.Girls mature so much quicker than guys i think its quite normal for a girl to want to be with someone older as there normaly more on the same level.I really cant see what the big issue is tbh.

Anyway angel,as a few people have already mentioned its normal to bleed specialy the first time.Specialy if the hymen isnt already broken.I remember a girl bleeding one time with me and it was alot of blood :oops: So i can imagine it must be quite scary lol i totaly freaked out when the girl i was with bled.But hopefully once youve broke your hymen it should stop :)

of_darkness

it's legal at 16 to have sex and get married in the UK anyway (last time I checked), but I don't know where you're from.. Either way doesn't bother me.

I'm not too sure about an older guy committing to a 16 year old, relationship wise. Just seems wrong to me. They can easily be attracted, that's obviously the case with any girl above that general age, they're gonna be wanting to be attractive and it works... but to have a proper relationship doesn't make sense to me. No matter what people say I don't think any 16 year old is mature enough to understand that. Given 2 years they're much more confident about who they are... so it does make me wander about the guy, no matter how nice he is. I'd leave 16 year olds alone. I'm 18, so It wouldn't seem so bad. But soon I'll have moved on enough to see how age affects everything.

I'm sure there are plenty of nice cases and "we met at 16!" but why a 20 year old or older would be more attracted (in a serious way and not just in it for the sex..) to a 16 year old than an older girl beats me. Especially if you have social phobia problems which is why I'm guessing you're here. ..

Emma

I don't want to be an old granny...but 16 year olds shouldn't have sex, I don't think they're old enough or mature enough to deal with the consequences.

Just my granny thought for today :roll:

Emosocks

I think if you love him and he treats you right than be with him, four years is hardly a 'major' age difference and I know exactly how you feel I have feelings for a guy who is 20 and i'm only 16... It's completely normal to bleed for the first couple of times you just need to give it time. As long as it stops than your fine otherwise don't hesitate to see a doctor or talk to your parents :) good luck