Lost, confused, and back where i started.

Liam17

To cut a long story short. Some of you know, i had some time away from this site (around 2 months). In that two months i got better. More confident, happier etc. Now i'm back where i started.

This is because i basically went on a date, it went well. Went to see her a couple of times, we kissed, cuddled etc. Sounds good right? Then i'm like we going out, she's like i dunno. She hardly talks to me, then out of nowhere she will go want to come see me. I feel like i'm been F***ed around. I also suspect she was seeing someone else, while with me.
Then she says she likes me, i'm sick of lies. Why can't anyone be honest.

Now i feel all crappy, and i've lost my confidence :/.

mr.jimbo

If you feel bothered, tell her how you feel about her treating you this way. Its nice knowing the truth whether it can be a good or a bad one because at least you'll have some relief.

Liam17

If you feel bothered, tell her how you feel about her treating you this way. Its nice knowing the truth whether it can be a good or a bad one because at least you'll have some relief.

She doesn't talk to me much anymore, so :/.
I suppose that answers the question.

okcancel

She might be playing "hard to get", which is the worst tactic in the world in my opinion. If she's just not talking to you for no reason, then I do not think she is worth your time... I don't know :| I suck at relationship advice.

Liam17

She might be playing "hard to get", which is the worst tactic in the world in my opinion. If she's just not talking to you for no reason, then I do not think she is worth your time... I don't know :| I suck at relationship advice.

Not really, cause i'm mind F***ed. :/

It's like one day, she'll want to see me and talk to me, and kiss me.
Then she will barely talk to me for a week.

okcancel

Hmm, then you should do what mr.jimbo said..tell her how you feel. Ask her what the relationship means to her, where does she see it going, tell her what it means to you, where you see it going, how things have to change, quit messing with your mind...

:/ it's not an easy situation

DespairSoul

Liam17 welcome back,

Well glad u had nice happy time two months that's great!

Topic girl with which u had nice time and later she stop talking to you no more.

This can be more reasons isn't mean u F****d something because if she don't wanna talk to u
is her lost not yours for first.

For second she is immature young girl and she don't know maybe what she want. Try not contact her
nothing and if she is playing with u some silly game like "hard to get" as okcancel mentioned
maybe she will get bored of her own game and yet call u alone:)

Also u can be right with this what u said that she was seeing someone else in the same time what
she was meeting u. Well if is like that she is immature and she don't know what she wants.She didn't had maybe enough courage to tell u personal to the face then better she choice sneaky vanish as face u and tell u the awful true how this all really was.

U are young and u will yet meet other girls:) Good luck and i hope u will doing well!

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Hard to get? Seems to me, and hard to say without more data, she's I don't want to say playing the field like that, but, as Despair says, she doesn't know what she wants. This sort of thing is WORSE for folks like us.

You WENT forward tho dude, you gained confidence, went on date, experienced a lot of things and that can't be taken away. Regardless of how this ends up, it'll be/feel bad but you've experienced and seen light. That light will grace you again =) Girls are out there, feels like extra struggle for ppl with SAD or whatever, but you shouldnt let her ruin your gained confidence. It's her loss. If she's playing you, and using you when it fits HER, gotta end it mate longer this goes harder be to let go. =)