Lost a filled prescription

chris11

Hey guys. This is embarrassing, but I lost my (filled) prescription for sleeping pills. I believe that I threw them out into the trash by accident while I was cleaning up my room. I do, however, have a refill on file. Do you think that it would be a big deal if I went in and asked for them? It's been about a week, and it' s a one month presription.

THanks,

OCDd

nah man thats not embarrassing at all compared to what i have to do just to take my meds. just go up their and tell them what happened im sure its probably happened a few times before, im sure they will be willing to fill another one, good luck

truffleshuffle

Hey guys. This is embarrassing, but I lost my (filled) prescription for sleeping pills. I believe that I threw them out into the trash by accident while I was cleaning up my room. I do, however, have a refill on file. Do you think that it would be a big deal if I went in and asked for them? It's been about a week, and it' s a one month presription.

THanks,
You would probably need to speak to your doctor and tell them what happend they then would contact the pharmacy to have it refilled