Looking for your story

L0H

Hello everyone,

I guess I'm here with a bit of a weird question or request, so I hope you will give me a chance and hear me out. Before I do that though, I would like to share a little bit about myself. I guess I am one of those people who is scared of a lot of things in life. Small things that I'd feel that no one should be scared of. For the longest time I've basically felt like an alien, lost in this big world, but lately I've kinda started to find my own place. One day I realized that life is too short to be scared, so I started to face some of my fears, and it has been the most amazing experiences of my life.

Now that I've started on the way back I realized I wanted to do something. Work on one of those crazy projects that could maybe make a difference for a small group of people. I decided that this time I didn't want to create fictional stories for people to lose themselves in, but rather I wanted to do something real. What I've started to do is collect stories from people all around the world, written by themselves in their own words. Think of it as an open letter to the world. They can be as personal (or not) as people want, and either way they will never be traced back to whomever is writing them.

What I want to do in the long run is create a website that displays as many of these stories as I can find. I want to show all the things that connect us, the things that make us human. But in order to that I will need help, which is why I'm here. If there is anyone here who would consider to maybe take the time to write a short story (max 500 words) from your own perspective. You can share whatever you want to share with the world, it is completely up to you. If you don't want to, that is perfectly fine either, and I do hope you have a nice day. But if this is something you are willing to be a part of, you can submit your own story here.

Thank you very much for reading <3

kittymoon

I hope you are still continuing this project?? It has been more than a year since this post. I would love to know if it has been started and if not, I would like to help you. I want to recommend a great software where you can create a website easily. It's called the hPage Website Builder - [url]https://www.hpage.com

[/URL]Even if you don't know the technical side of making a website, the hPage Website Builder will help you with that since you can easily create and edit your web pages. It's also equipped with SEO optimization so people would be able to find your stories through search. You should really check it out!

As for the stories, I hope some people contributed. If not, let us know!

LoyalXenite

I missed this post when it was first posted but Im definitely interested in reading some of the posts people have submitted and maybe submitting one of my own