Looking for avert?

paidinfull

I had bought Avert 2 weeks ago from pharmacy.ca, because I couldn't get my normal prescription for Robinul from my doctor in time and I had a job interview coming up. Well, I finally got my regular prescription of Robinul, so if anybody is looking for Avert at a discounted price than on pharmacy.ca, please let me know

Jezza

I had bought Avert 2 weeks ago from pharmacy.ca, because I couldn't get my normal prescription for Robinul from my doctor in time and I had a job interview coming up. Well, I finally got my regular prescription of Robinul, so if anybody is looking for Avert at a discounted price than on pharmacy.ca, please let me know

Sorry to bump this thread as I'm not directly interested in the avert, however I'm interested in how you'll be getting on with the robinul. Could you post some of your experiences in another thread?

margiehope

Sorry to bump this thread as I'm not directly interested in the avert, however I'm interested in how you'll be getting on with the robinul. Could you post some of your experiences in another thread?[/QUOTE

Robinul and Avert are the same thing, brand names for glycopyrrolate.

paidinfull

Robinul works better for me for some reason that I don't know. Everybody is different.

Yesterday I woke up, and palms/feet were sweating like usual. I took a 2mg robinul around 1pm, then I took another one at around 4pm. By 7PM, palms/feet were completely dry. And I didn't sweat at all today either (the effects easily last over 24 hours). I even wore flip flops to the store (something I could never do without robinul) and it's like 100 degrees F where I live during the day. Just amazing. Also, i've been doing ionto treatment for 5 days straight on my palms so I think that helps too, but regardless of what, i didn't sweat on my hands/feet.

Jezza

Sorry to bump this thread as I'm not directly interested in the avert, however I'm interested in how you'll be getting on with the robinul. Could you post some of your experiences in another thread?[/QUOTE

Robinul and Avert are the same thing, brand names for glycopyrrolate.

I know.

@Paidinfull

Thanks and good to hear it. So pretty much if you work out some kind of daily regimen that works for you, you can be dry all the time? Side effects managable?

paidinfull

Yeah, but I don't take it daily, only when i know i'm going to go out. If I'm just gonna be staying at home, I won't bother. For example, I knew i was gonna go out Friday night, so I took one during the afternoon of Friday, and then another one a few hours later.. then I was sweat-free all Friday night and didnt even break a sweat on Saturday. It's Sunday morning now, and I'm back to sweating in my palms and feet.

I'm currently unemployed so I'm pretty sure when I start working again, I'll be taking it on a daily schedule, which according to my doctor, taking 1 pill 3 times a day (but it looks like 2 a day is sufficient enough)

Only side effect for me is a little dry mouth, but nothing that drinking water won't solve.

Last edited:

Jezza

Yeah, but I don't take it daily, only when i know i'm going to go out. If I'm just gonna be staying at home, I won't bother. For example, I knew i was gonna go out Friday night, so I took one during the afternoon of Friday, and then another one a few hours later.. then I was sweat-free all Friday night and didnt even break a sweat on Saturday. It's Sunday morning now, and I'm back to sweating in my palms and feet.

I'm currently unemployed so I'm pretty sure when I start working again, I'll be taking it on a daily schedule, which according to my doctor, taking 1 pill 3 times a day (but it looks like 2 a day is sufficient enough)

Only side effect for me is a little dry mouth, but nothing that drinking water won't solve.

Good to hear it. Yeah I think I would want to work out some daily regimen to get my body tuned into a pattern and also take the anxiety factor out of it. Maybe in time if you know the sweating isn't going to happen anymore the cycle can be broken.

One more thing if you don't mind (I'll start a new thread for this as well); if you use glyco and it's working, how is your hand temp at that point? Cause usually for me when I'm sweating like crazy again the areas of my skin that sweat, particularly hands and feet, feel very cold. I wonder if that's also over if the meds are working.

Sherilyn

Hi paidinfull,

How long have you been on Robinul? On weeks that you take it regularly do you suffer from any of the below side effects? One of my patients seems to experience increased nervousness if he takes it daily, yeah and the dry mouth and constipation too.

Robinul side effects: Bloated feeling; blurred vision; constipation; decreased sweating; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; dry skin; enlarged pupils; headache; loss of taste; nausea; nervousness;

Peony

I kind of enjoy the spaced out feeling from avert. Is that terrible? I never used to enjoy the painful throat, but today I tried a bottle of lucozade sport (like gatorade) and never had much of a dry throat! Maybe a cure? I must say I like any tablet that gives me drowsiness! :> x