Lonely, want to date...

Dodger

I know how you feel, thing is it just seems like girls are hard to talk to and I always worry that she really will not like me even if she says she does.

Ericisme

nolongerlonely.com and shypassions.com are the only online dating sites I found for social phobia\anxiety. Obviously men outnumber women 5-1 on them(most men aren't even depressed on them, just horny), so the more talented, smart, and handsome guys are only guys that are gonna find somebody on them, but any girl can. So if any guys use these sites, don't get your hopes up. I forget why I still bother with them sites, but then again I have nothing better to do.

You can add me on either of the sites and I can give you a little tour or advice on the sites, I'm talking about anybody that needs it. My username is ericisme Tell me who you are if you do message me on the site. I'm sure some of you could find somebody on them, it don't hurt to try. Don't get your hopes up, that's a bad idea, I know from experience!

Ericisme

You could still join, but you would have to lie and say your 18. I'm sure there might be a few guys on the sites that are under 18 too, either that or you decide to date somebody a few years older. Them are the only dating sites I found that have social phobia\anxiety on it. Unless you wanna stick to just teen dating sites, which usually isn't the best idea.

cobalt_bluester

i always struggled to chat to girls as I got rejected a lot of times right from the onset and this knocked my confidence. I ended up finding my partner through a chat room on the internet and we've been together now for 5 years.

Argamemnon

cobalt_bluester said:
i always struggled to chat to girls as I got rejected a lot of times right from the onset and this knocked my confidence. I ended up finding my partner through a chat room on the internet and we've been together now for 5 years.
I didn't know you had a partner. I remember you talking about prostitutes in one of my threads, that must have been before your partner.

JonnyD

to me dating is so hard that i can't even think about dating without getting embarassed (with myself :p)

personally i don't like dating sites much, but i have a problem with the whole dating schema so you should ignore me , if you feel confortable with it maybe you should try.

Just be careful and don't send your personal info to someone you don't REALLY trust, and just trust someone who really gives you motivations.
even here we got problems with sociopaths, not trying to make you afraid, just take care and you'll be alraight ;)...

i know it's dont help much when we have low self-confidence or depression, but keep in mind there's no one more important then you!

cobalt_bluester

Argamemnon said:
cobalt_bluester said:
I didn't know you had a partner. I remember you talking about prostitutes in one of my threads, that must have been before your partner.
hi. i used to visit prostitutes before my partner that much is true. I don't really feel ashamed of this because I never had an intimate relationship until the age of 32. I've been with my partner now for about 5 years and we're happy together. I met her on the internet funnily enough and have no hang ups like many people do about meeting people this way. yes you have to be careful, but you've got to use your own judgement on this at the end of the day.