Londoners? Meeting?

Mooncalf

I'm just curious to see how many people we have here who are from, or nearby London. I'm thinking we should get to know eachother really well, and then meet up somewhere after we are comfortable enough with the idea.

Mooncalf

worrydoll said:
hmmmmmm. could we not meet up in amsterdam it woould be way more fun? :D i dont know if id meet or not...X

Haha, well yes it'd be more fun, but the idea is that london people could meet in london cos it's nearby. :p

I don't know if I'd meet up either, but that's why I want to get to know the people who might come first. Personally I think meet ups with other social anxiety sufferers are what we all need really.

I'm David, by the way. I'm 22 and I'm currently at University in east London.

specula

I don't live in London, but ive just started uni there, i commute from surrey. quite a good idea tho, if ppl got to know each other first.

Mooncalf

specula said:
I don't live in London, but ive just started uni there, i commute from surrey. quite a good idea tho, if ppl got to know each other first.

Well lets start with you. lol. Hi. :D How's life?

Mooncalf

specula said:
Hi Mooncalf
Life's fine thanks, cheers for asking! How are things with you?
...short and sweet :D

Couldn't be better, Specula, couldn't be better. That's liable to change at any given moment however. Right now I'm about to go out and get drunk, so catch you later. :D

AnxiousRich

Meeting in London?

Hi there Mooncalf,
I live in the wonderful town of Luton. Just a short drive down the M1. How many people are willing to turn up? Where? and When?
Would be interesting to meet others with anxiety disorders. We can all have a sponsored panic attack :D
Richard, Luton.

yodarita

Re: all with our little red faces

hey mooncalf, i think meeting up with others with sa is a really good idea its something that ive been thinking of saying myself but thought ide make myself seem to needy by saying it, only problem is i live in swansea and there's no way ide have the confidence to travel all that way alone!

oh by the way nice hair! (i was checking out the photoe gallery earlier)

Hype1010

I'm from Surrey. Is that close enough to London for ya?

Not that I'll be travelling for a few days... Stupid snow!! :(

yodarita

why thank you! i got the yoda bit from yoda in star wars, not that i like star wars actually i think its a load of crap, but yoda is quite cool, and i thought i'de add a bit of feminimity to it and came up with rita! i like it!

Yossarian

Oh I love Star Wars :cry: That's cool, each to their own etc. I thought it was a play on odour-eater, you know those things you put in your shoes to stop them from smelling? lol it's still a cool name. Feminine it is :)

Anonymous

Just wanted to mention that MoonCalf hasnt shown up in ages and that he indeed looks like David Byrne wich is fun since he is a david himself.
Now, being a fan of the Talking Heads or not,show up MoonCalf!! well, i guess im talkin to the air. MoonCalf, saviour and founder. hope ur doing good wherever you are,i know i saw you b4 in the past... anyways, Talking Heads forever my man.

Hamble

am in london - ish....are we actualy meeting?
*sits in corner cowering, clutching a bottle of voddie* 8O

black_mamba

Another Londoner here.

The thought of a group of people with social worries meeting up *faints* I cannot even begin to come to terms with the irony of it, but I may want to participate, even if t just means sitting there and burping. :D