Living at nights...

drganon

Since I work overnight from 11 to 7, my entire schedule is the opposite of everyone else. I go to bed at 9 am and wake up up at 4 pm.

Blabla..

i used to stay up all night , play games and make music , i like to do that stuff when it's dark and tranquil outside , i had a good buddy of mine who used to stay up all night as well to play online games , but now that i sleep early and wake up around 7-9 , i feel much much better , my motivation to work out came back and i have more energy .

Deus_Ex_Lemur

i used to stay up all night , play games and make music , i like to do that stuff when it's dark and tranquil outside , i had a good buddy of mine who used to stay up all night as well to play online games , but now that i sleep early and wake up around 7-9 , i feel much much better , my motivation to work out came back and i have more energy .

I found this; waking up earlier going to bed earlier going to gym thus earlier made me feel better and more motivated. I hated afternoon/evening gym just bleh. Definitely overall more depressing staying up late imo even tho it's MUCH more easier to do.

Invisibleman

I can never get to sleep at night.Even when I try I just cant turn my mind off,im constantly worrying about the days ahead and what they might bring. Now I just dont even bother to sleep until sometimes 7 in the morning.Its summer so it doesnt really matter but it does when school starts. Its annoying wasting my whole day sleeping although its not like I have anywhere to be,any friends to hang out with...

Blabla..

focus your mind somewhere , it works !

audiobooks are good , they usually put me down in a few minutes , especially if it's the voice of a old Indian man that is hardly understandable .

GhoulsNightOut

This reminds me of when I had insomnia back in high school, and how I would often hang out with my also insomniac friend at night. We couldn't drive, but it was still so fun and peaceful just walking around and stealing strawberries from the strawberry field nearby our homes. But then we had to stop because old creepy guys kept approaching us from their car offering us a ride to the beach. -____- Next time I ever go for a walk by myself at night , I'm bringing a gun. :cool:

Little Miss Muffet

focus your mind somewhere , it works !

audiobooks are good , they usually put me down in a few minutes , especially if it's the voice of a old Indian man that is hardly understandable .

You're spot on about audio books blabla cos everytime I try to listen to Wuthering Heights I fall asleep - but I really want to listen to it though :)

Agent_Violet

if i didn't have to get up at 6am for work, i'd live my life at night. i'm more creative, more outgoing,and just a lot more fun all around when it's dark outside.

¯\(º_o)/¯

Some times I have a hard time sleeping, I realized it was because I felt that time spent sleeping is time wasted that I could be doing something fun. Used to stay out until 1-2 in the am with my friends, because being in there company is much better then sleep haha

I recently moved and live about half hour to an hour from any of my friends so time spent with them is alot less now so iv been falling asleep fairly early

I used to live at nights when i was in my game addict fase. Since the most gamers were online at night i decided to play at night too.

I overcame my game addict and don't game at all atm. But with my current job i have to work very early sometimes which means leaving the house around 3 am, lol. And i'm lovin' it!

Night life rocks!! it's kinda mysterious.

upndwn

I'm currently in a cycle when I can't sleep at night. I've had these cycles for most of my life and I think they are related to my bipolar disorder. I hate not being able to sleep.

LifeInternal88

I'm a night person...my brain is just more alert at night. When I try to study at 2pm...I just feel sleepy. But I can read and do lots of work at 2am.

I'm trying to change this (along all my other bad habits).

Getting to bed by 10pm and waking up early is better I think.

Rembrandt Broam

It's extremely rare that I get to sleep before midnight (unless I'm sick or something) and it's often nearer to 1am. I don't seem to be able to sleep late either though, so I tend to be pretty tired a lot of the time.