Living at home

anomicdeer

Everyone here lived at home until they got married. I live at home with my mom and grandma because none of us likes living alone. I see nothing wrong with it.

See...
I don't know what country Hellhound is in but I'm in the USA. Another thing USA society makes us feel like we can't accomplish anything. If we aren't rich with the newest flashy thing and a mansion we are apparently nothing...

That's sarcasm. I don't want a mansion.

Megaten

See...
I don't know what country Hellhound is in but I'm in the USA. Another thing USA society makes us feel like we can't accomplish anything. If we aren't rich with the newest flashy thing and a mansion we are apparently nothing...

That's sarcasm. I don't want a mansion.

Yeah its definitely a cultural thing. Unfortunately every nation comes with its own share of social pressures. But other than the fact that the TV, magazines, and celebrities have told us how to live, those rule have absolutely zero bearing on real human worth. :/

GhastlyCC

The worst part about it for me is that my family is ****ing insane.
It's an absolutely terrible environment for somebody like me to live in.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER

I can relate to that.

It's like another world once you walk into my mother and stepfather's home. It's a place where screaming and violence can erupt at any moment. It's very depressing.

anomicdeer

For me it's not loud and violent but I don't even like talking in my own room because I know they will hear. I wouldn't invite anyone over not inly because I rather get out but because I feel like everyone could hear when I talk at a normal volume. I hate it.

Deco

My parents have become colder and distant to me. It is a very weird sensation, like you're actually not wanted around anymore. They don't take into consideration how hard I've worked in the last years, and all my efforts to find a new job, how much I helped take care and fix lots of things. My father sometime asks for help with some projects he has, but they just won't talk to me for more than a minute. I'm not rude or anything. I respect all my family members. I want to pay my part of the bills like water,food and electricity, but they never accepeted. Just ridiculous. They want to treat me like child too.

NamiraWilhelm

I live with my mum and brother. My mother and I haven't spoken in 3 years, if we need to talk about the pets then we communicate in post its lol. My brother is an alcoholic. Yeah, definitely not a great environment >.< Hopefully I'll find a job outside of London where I can afford to live in my own little flat...

AtTheGates

Banned
My parents have become colder and distant to me. It is a very weird sensation, like you're actually not wanted around anymore. They don't take into consideration how hard I've worked in the last years, and all my efforts to find a new job, how much I helped take care and fix lots of things. My father sometime asks for help with some projects he has, but they just won't talk to me for more than a minute. I'm not rude or anything. I respect all my family members. I want to pay my part of the bills like water,food and electricity, but they never accepeted. Just ridiculous. They want to treat me like child too.

I can relate to this somewhat..

Last edited: