little hottie has many lovers!

Tbare

I want to have many lovers.
People are drawn to me! this is my message to the universe! haha. dont knock "the secret" til youve tried it. though it is just creative visualisation and positive thinking sort of repackaged... but do you know what- even if it doesnt work -it's SO much more nicer to think about what you do want all day than what you dont!
I feel shitty. i dont want to feel shitty. shitty shitty shitty... dum dee dum. fuck burgers. STOP THAT! GET FUCKED NEGATIVE NANCY THOUGHTS! you are BANISHED! I FEEL AT EASE
I FEEL WONDERFULLY COLOURFUL!
LOVERS ARE DRAWN TO ME!
I AM A LITTLE HOTTIE!
I AM A LITTLE HOTTIE!
YOU ARE A LITTLE HOTTIE!
THE GIRLS PROBABLY LOVE YOUR COY DEMEANOUR!
(i am a girl and I enjoy the coy demeanour). if you feel to shy to talk just smile sweetly until a girly talks to you. why is my best advice always for someone else?

ill let you know when it happens! [/b]

so basicly (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just assuming based on this thread) ..."the secret" is to repeat positive affirmations to yourself and keep trying even if you fail....wow I've never heard that idea before...lol

Jellybeans

lol. the secret sucked my parents in for a while and now they finally agree with me that it's complete BS. 'the secret' is really just a religion for non-religious people to cling to who feel their lives suck. and for some people, it works... because it turns out, you can pretty much get whatever you want in life (hard work pays off). if this has been a secret to you all your life, KILL YOURFUCKINGSELF

chris420

Tbare said:
I want to have many lovers.
People are drawn to me! this is my message to the universe! haha. dont knock "the secret" til youve tried it. though it is just creative visualisation and positive thinking sort of repackaged... but do you know what- even if it doesnt work -it's SO much more nicer to think about what you do want all day than what you dont!
I feel shitty. i dont want to feel shitty. shitty shitty shitty... dum dee dum. fuck burgers. STOP THAT! GET FUCKED NEGATIVE NANCY THOUGHTS! you are BANISHED! I FEEL AT EASE
I FEEL WONDERFULLY COLOURFUL!
LOVERS ARE DRAWN TO ME!
I AM A LITTLE HOTTIE!
I AM A LITTLE HOTTIE!
YOU ARE A LITTLE HOTTIE!
THE GIRLS PROBABLY LOVE YOUR COY DEMEANOUR!
(i am a girl and I enjoy the coy demeanour). if you feel to shy to talk just smile sweetly until a girly talks to you. why is my best advice always for someone else?

ill let you know when it happens! [/b]

8O Fuck burgers???? isn't one lover enough?? I'd be content with that! lol

I agree though positive thinking is much more productive than negative, even if it seems unrealistic at first. I think CBT is more of a solid basis for positive thinking though

Jellybeans

A-UK-Lovelly said:
wow ur all so negative it hurts!

naaah, you're missing the point bro. it does work, it's just the fact that there's no secret involved. they just threw in the 'law of attraction' and other skewed concepts (aka 'manifestations') so that they could sell it to gullible people. that's why i think it's funny in the end, and because the original poster is completely warped out of their mind.