Little Britain VS The Catherine Tate Show

Little Britain VS The Catherine Tate Show

• Little Britain

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • The Cathertine Tate Show

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Luke1993

Little Britain series 1 was great, but then it got slowly worse and then it just became unbearable, that version when they went to America (I don't know if it was actually broadcast there) it was just turd

Catherine Tate I never liked the only characters I an remember her playing were the schoolgirl and the Nan. Although one of the supporting actors was Matthew Horne, who went on to play Gavin in Gavin & Stacey, which is probably the best British comedy we've had in recent years.

Last edited:

FOR REAL

Banned
they are both crap::p:

comedy is supposed to be funny

that ricky gervais person, hes another one, hes no even funny at all:mad:

sorry if this is favoritism, but if you want a laugh read some of wee chained,s posts :)

Tmeister

I rarely watch TV nowadays but used to watch Little Britain before it got abit samey samey with the characters never watched Catherine Tate so i can't comment on that...

Bones

"Who dear, me dear, gay dear, no dear."
"What a load of old Sh*t"
"Am A Bothered"

Catherine Tate Show wins, hands down.

Freeflex

I loved both, but I give the edge to the Catherine Tate Show. Lauren Cooper and Bernie the Irish Nurse are legends!!!
I loved the X-Factor episode in the Lauren Cooper sketches! Hahahaha. I can never listen to that Black Eyed Peas song in the same way again.

However, my favourite comedy programme ever has to be Gimme Gimme Gimme that ended about 10 years ago now. That was major funny!

KiaKaha

Banned
Little Britain hands down...

I love the dude in the wheel chair, and how he pushed that lady off a cliff because she was going to make him get a job...

Now that is comedy...